Youtube - SVB vs Nick The Greek

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, great match, it deserves to be rewatched.

Anyone knows what cue and shaft is Nick playing?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like watching svb ... watching how simple he makes the game look takes my confidence and throws it right out the damn window!!!! lol

Thanks for the link though :thumbup:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like watching svb ... watching how simple he makes the game look takes my confidence and throws it right out the damn window!!!! lol

Thanks for the link though :thumbup:

If watching him takes away your confidence, I highly suggest you watch me play.

You'll get it all back and then some.

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great match, magnificent performance by SVB.
Nick is sponsored by Pechauer cues, plays with a Winchester CAM 11 from Camelot II series, black leather handle, about 19oz, If I recall right he uses a 314-2 shaft (fit to the cue by Pechauer), turned down to 12.3mm, kamui black soft tip, 58" even split, "medium-thin" butt, about 19" balance.
Great cue, I've hit a few shots with it.
Petros

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great match, magnificent performance by SVB.
Nick is sponsored by Pechauer cues, plays with a Winchester CAM 11 from Camelot II series, black leather handle, about 19oz, If I recall right he uses a 314-2 shaft (fit to the cue by Pechauer), turned down to 12.3mm, kamui black soft tip, 58" even split, "medium-thin" butt, about 19" balance.
Great cue, I've hit a few shots with it.
Petros

Great answer, thank you.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting ! This is one to watch ! SVB took it up another level even for him !

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The moment the match was in hand, it became a practice session for SVB. That rack they were using was interesting. They were shooting right over it without the ball being disrupted. Not to say a soft shot would be affected..

Slider

S.F. Bay Area
Silver Member
The moment the match was in hand, it became a practice session for SVB. That rack they were using was interesting. They were shooting right over it without the ball being disrupted. Not to say a soft shot would be affected..

Shane likes to leave the Magic Rack on the table, but at one point later in the match, the 8 and 10 were inside the rack, and Shane needed a good draw off the 8 to get on the 9. The draw spit the Magic Rack forward a few inches, killing about half the draw, but he still managed to get decent on the 9 and then out.

Ken