Steinway Stream

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AL Your talking to a 30 year IT/ Consultant person that has dealt with problems like this for years. I have a Computer Science Degree. I have 30mb download speeds on fiber to my house. I stream movies everyday over wifi and eithernet. I know what it means when I get the message CAN'T FIND SERVER I've been working with PCs and modems and dealing with those type problems since the late 80s. That's what I do for a living.
Please don't make a fool out of yourself and tell me its my problem. I can go to other streams and not have problems and then hop on your stream and have freezing problems. And is it a coincidence that in your chat room everyone is freezing at the same exact time. You were in there. Can't you read the multiple
Joe: FROZE AGAIN
Sam: FROZE AGAIN
Tom: FROZE AGAIN
Then the Chat room would sometimes go down also with the dreaded:
CAN'T FIND SERVER
I had to reset every 3-7 minutes or so. I can handle some drops and am well aware that it WILL happen. But you had a major problem somewhere at Steinway and changed people for BAD SERVICE and worse yet CONTINUED to sell the service. Probably making it even worse for all.
One more note
I also bought the Accustats US open and they had a problem the first couple days. Same thing,,, everyone in chat was posting of freezing at the same time JUST LIKE YOUR CHAT AL.. They at least admitted and took care of the problem. My system didn't freeze once after they fixed their problem.
I have serious problems with streamers that continue to sell their PPV and then use its not my fault excuse. AT&T and others did it for years with their cell phone towers. They used a Sell it and then build type mentality and To hell with the complaints of dropped calls. Is that what your doing?
Believe me Al these are the truths. I have not asked for any refunds from Accustats or You. So don't tell me I'm cheap or I just want a refund. Bad service is Bad service. You either make it right with the people (the right thing to do) or you can just tell them its their problem like your trying to tell me. Its your choice Al Hopefully the people are a little wiser after reading this.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you ask me he knows and doesn't care.ive sent him message after message to get back with me.
he won't.shame on you al.ive bought every ppv you have sold,look it up.that was my last one.
look if you came into my house and stole 12.95 of my table i'd be pissed.thats just how I feel.you
stole my money and everyone else who did not get a refund.
shame on you for not owning it. george

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
AL Your talking to a 30 year IT/ Consultant person that has dealt with problems like this for years. I have a Computer Science Degree. I have 30mb download speeds on fiber to my house. I stream movies everyday over wifi and eithernet. I know what it means when I get the message CAN'T FIND SERVER I've been working with PCs and modems and dealing with those type problems since the late 80s. That's what I do for a living.
Please don't make a fool out of yourself and tell me its my problem. I can go to other streams and not have problems and then hop on your stream and have freezing problems. And is it a coincidence that in your chat room everyone is freezing at the same exact time. You were in there. Can't you read the multiple
Joe: FROZE AGAIN
Sam: FROZE AGAIN
Tom: FROZE AGAIN
Then the Chat room would sometimes go down also with the dreaded:
CAN'T FIND SERVER
I had to reset every 3-7 minutes or so. I can handle some drops and am well aware that it WILL happen. But you had a major problem somewhere at Steinway and changed people for BAD SERVICE and worse yet CONTINUED to sell the service. Probably making it even worse for all.
One more note
I also bought the Accustats US open and they had a problem the first couple days. Same thing,,, everyone in chat was posting of freezing at the same time JUST LIKE YOUR CHAT AL.. They at least admitted and took care of the problem. My system didn't freeze once after they fixed their problem.
I have serious problems with streamers that continue to sell their PPV and then use its not my fault excuse. AT&T and others did it for years with their cell phone towers. They used a Sell it and then build type mentality and To hell with the complaints of dropped calls. Is that what your doing?
Believe me Al these are the truths. I have not asked for any refunds from Accustats or You. So don't tell me I'm cheap or I just want a refund. Bad service is Bad service. You either make it right with the people (the right thing to do) or you can just tell them its their problem like your trying to tell me. Its your choice Al Hopefully the people are a little wiser after reading this.
He still hasn't responded to this?
That says a lot.
This coming from an Al fan.
But this isn't good.
Keep bumping this thread!!

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really don't get it.why wont you respond back to us????????Al- its the right thing to do.
george

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steinway streams are the worst in the business. Can't believe they keep charging for them, REALLY can't believe people still buy them.