shane beats chang in tar match

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
It was disrespectful, which is why you posted it!

No ahole, someone did .
Go attack him after he deleted him.

The disrespect was the excuses after Shane lost.

Like yours who asked if Shane was ever beat in a race to 100.
Earl did .
Then you come up with your pool table expert of all matter of factly opinion the table was crap.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
The Chinese and Taiwanese have always been monsters. Americans emphasize tournaments which are based on American soil. Now that they are all coming over here the fields are much tougher.

Wu won two world championships at the age of 16. He has had the highest Fargo rating several different times. After the US Open, he bumped up to 827.

Chang has won multiple major tournaments over the years.

These men didn't just start playing pool. They have been contenders on the world stage over and over again for a long time.

Filler, Kaci and Gorst are still basically juniors. Who knows how good they will be respectively but I don't think they are going anywhere for a long time unless they just decide to quit playing pool.
Shane has his hands full these days.

They have.
They were taking on all comers for more than a decade already.
And sadly, their best player ever might have retired before he even invaded the States. He was a monster.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
No ahole, someone did .
Go attack him after he deleted him.

The disrespect was the excuses after Shane lost.

Like yours who asked if Shane was ever beat in a race to 100.
Earl did .
Then you come up with your pool table expert of all matter of factly opinion the table was crap.

Shane spanked Earl twice on 9fts, because they played like pool tables are suppose to play!

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane spanked Earl twice on 9fts, because they played like pool tables are suppose to play!

In the 2nd match on 9 footers, Earl was actually hanging tough. If I recall, he had a lead relatively late, then had one of his classic emotional meltdowns and essentially self-destructed. Not Shane's fault of course, but Earl was his own worst enemy.

On the 10 footer, Earl looked masterful. I was amazed by how well he played. Some of the best pool I've ever seen played.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
In the 2nd match on 9 footers, Earl was actually hanging tough. If I recall, he had a lead relatively late, then had one of his classic emotional meltdowns and essentially self-destructed. Not Shane's fault of course, but Earl was his own worst enemy.

On the 10 footer, Earl looked masterful. I was amazed by how well he played. Some of the best pool I've ever seen played.

Must be because Earl is used to circus table.

1sttbone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks to all

I would like to thank everyone for their posts.. it has been very entertaining and thats why we all are trolls. thanks to svb for raising the bar and being a great example of success. If you want your children to love the game of pocket billiards or become professionals Mr. Vanboening would be a great example to follow. play on my friends, its the greatest sport on the planet.

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
I would like to thank everyone for their posts.. it has been very entertaining and thats why we all are trolls. thanks to svb for raising the bar and being a great example of success. If you want your children to love the game of pocket billiards or become professionals Mr. Vanboening would be a great example to follow. play on my friends, its the greatest sport on the planet.

u lit a fire and i must say it was glorious