What's up with chalk?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
That's so yesterday. I'm working on carbon fiber chalk holder. It will be $595.

You're too late. Predator and Cuetec have already put these on the market. You're gonna have to be more innovative than that. :thumbup:

Maniac

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
worth every penny!

That's so yesterday. I'm working on carbon fiber chalk holder. It will be $595.

It will be worth every penny! We all know the more we pay for something the better it is. I'm sure a carbon fiber chalk holder will jump a person's game at least two balls! I have to admit the revo seems to shoot very nice. Were I shooting tournaments I would be just waiting for the market to settle a little before buying one magic cue shaft or another.

I always have three pieces of chalk at the table. One on the left side, one on the right side, and one on the floor. That way I can wait until all three are on the floor before picking them up. Seems more efficient thataway plus I have found some unusual stuff down there!

Hu

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this the Russian Chalk?

If so, that explains it.

Lots of rumors about their chalk colluding with carpets to drive Americans crazy.

Yep, Chalk Collusion.

-von

There's no chalk collusion. The problem is the chalk was purchased through Mueller Sporting Goods. EVERYONE knows their reputation LOL

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anything else I drop on the floor I reach down and pick it up whether it's round, square, flat whatever. Every time I drop a piece of chalk on berber carpet(my floor), tile, concrete, etc. the chalk winds up seven feet away and on the opposite side of any obstacle. For example I dropped a piece tonight and watched it go straight down, went to pick it up and it was on the far end of my 9 foot GC IV and on the other side of table leg. My friend and I finally found it and he said,, "that's physically impossible!" My table is in the basement of a two story home, and it wouldn't surprise me to drop a piece and find it in the upstairs bathroom :) What's up with that?

08192016_Seinfeld_original.jpg