2 RUNDE wrapless ss cues!!!! new ad w/pics

BAR BOX HATER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have gotten more e-mails and calls than I can manage so i'm sorry if you were waiting for a response. I actually responded to all e-mails but my pics were too large for your mailboxes. I have taken new pics, i hope this helps!
the top cue is a new 07 runde in "curly" purple heart with ss joint and ivory ring work w ss rings. I have played 6 pool league games with one of the shafts, the tip was replaced with a moori medium afterwards and has not been chalked since. the other shaft is brand new.
THIS CUE PLAYES GREAT
length:58 wt: 19.25 shafts: very white wood 13mm w/micarta ferrules ss/rings
ASKING PRICE IS $950 USD USPS money order or in person transaction preferred
the next cue is a cocobolo wrapless 07 runde with ss/joint 58" 19.25 0z 13mm w/micarta ferrule moori medium tip.this cue has about 6-8 hrs of light play IT PLAYS GREAT
asking price $750 usd

lowballers will be laughed at. I know how rare these cues are because I buy about 1/3 of the cues that bob has made the last few years and I am told what to price them at.
if you have any questions call me 319-551-4355 or e-mail mueller_don@hotmail.com thanks for looking , don

Last edited:

chip_larew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BAR BOX HATER said:
I have gotten more e-mails and calls than I can manage so i'm sorry if you were waiting for a response. I actually responded to all e-mails but my pics were too large for your mailboxes. I have taken new pics, i hope this helps!
the top cue is a new 07 runde in "curly" purple heart with ss joint and ivory ring work w ss rings. I have played 6 pool league games with one of the shafts, the tip was replaced with a moori medium afterwards and has not been chalked since. the other shaft is brand new.
THIS CUE PLAYES GREAT
length:58 wt: 19.25 shafts: very white wood 13mm w/micarta ferrules ss/rings
ASKING PRICE IS $950 USD USPS money order or in person transaction preferred
the next cue is a cocobolo wrapless 07 runde with ss/joint 58" 19.25 0z 13mm w/micarta ferrule moori medium tip.this cue has about 6-8 hrs of light play IT PLAYS GREAT
asking price $750 usd

lowballers will be laughed at. I know how rare these cues are because I buy about 1/3 of the cues that bob has made the last few years and I am told what to price them at.
if you have any questions call me 319-551-4355 or e-mail mueller_don@hotmail.com thanks for looking , don
i bought a hustler from this guy great deal and sent cue and got right back to me i would deal with him anytime good luck on the cue sales