Az billiards shirts....

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Az billiards shirts....PICTURES POSTED..

well folks after having all the talk about being able to promote and meet new az members someone has finally got the ball rolling....here is what he came up with...i will be wearing this at the SBE so if you see me stop and say hi....this is just the prototype because approval to make has not been given...if you want shirts made like this or ones with pics of your cues on shirts send him a pm...i hope i am not the only one who ends up with this but if i am o well...i wanted a shirt so people could say hi and maybe if it catches on i will be able to meet people that i didnt know.....ALL THANKS GOES TO GUY....IF INTERESTED IN A SHIRT PLEASE PM GUYCRUNCH.....TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.....REGARDS MICKEY CARROLL

Attachments

• shirts 016.jpg
    shirts 016.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 580
  • shirts 015.jpg
    shirts 015.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
I like it but.....

The shirt looks great, the only issue with having it on a shirt is that you basically have to wear that shirt the whole weekend to get the full use out of the nametag. I know personally i wouldn't mind wearing it for a day or so but after that...... I actually had an idea, A friend of mine works at a place where I could basically have Magnetic Name tags that come on and off and have the Username and Actual name engraved on it made up for a buck each. Maybe for the next big tournament.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
that is why you buy four shirts......:thumbup: and yes there are many ideas out there....but until someone else does something about it....GUY made it HAPPEN

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
nothing on back but guy said you could even have pics of your cues put on the back....

cuejunkie

"In the Shadows"
Silver Member
that is why you buy four shirts......:thumbup: and yes there are many ideas out there....but until someone else does something about it....GUY made it HAPPEN

i agree. kudos to you and guycrunch for taking initiative :thumbup:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nothing on back but guy said you could even have pics of your cues put on the back....

I think it's a great idea. Here's a shirt that Guy had made for me that has my logo, my az handle and a picture of the cases that I've made for him on the back of it. I'd love to get one one of the az shirts too and like shamadam said it'd be cool to have the az logo on the back too. Great job Guy and thanks again for the shirt!
100_2498.jpg

100_2499.jpg

eaglemanmike

WTB--A New Stroke !
another good idea..........

It would also be cool to make luggage tags for cue cases. Have the AZ logo on one side and a sleeve for owner info on the other.

cuejunkie

"In the Shadows"
Silver Member
that makes cent$

luggage/case tags make perfect sense and probably inexpensive to make.
that's a money-making idea if i've ever heard one :grin:

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
luggage/case tags make perfect sense and probably inexpensive to make.
that's a money-making idea if i've ever heard one :grin:

I wish somebody would just DO IT and offer them up for sale and make a few quick bucks. Luggage tags with the az billiards logo and a slot for the owners info would be perfect.

I'd be in for a about 5 of them at $5 each.

............. or a NICE shirt, short sleeved blue denim or broadcloth shirt with the az logo over the pocket and/or on the back. I'd be in for a couple of them.

eaglemanmike

WTB--A New Stroke !
Anyone know what kind of legalities are involved in something like this? Do we need permission to use the logo and if so, who would we contact? I work in the printing industry and could get the ball rolling on finding someone to produce the tags, but would definitely want to make sure there are no issues in doing so beforehand.

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi everyone. just to be clear, i made up that shirt for mickey as a sample. i have pm'd mike to as permission to sell these on az and i won't put the az logo on any more shirts without his permission.

but i can offer the service of creating tee shirts with either pictures of cues, cases, or whatever can be sent as a picture file such as a .jpg. here is an example:

IMG_9462.jpg

your name or something else can be put on the front. once i have a picture file the shirts can be made in a day. embroidery is also an option. if you want something just contact me, but as i said no azb logo shirts until i get permission. thanx.

guy

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shirt looks great, the only issue with having it on a shirt is that you basically have to wear that shirt the whole weekend to get the full use out of the nametag. I know personally i wouldn't mind wearing it for a day or so but after that...... I actually had an idea, A friend of mine works at a place where I could basically have Magnetic Name tags that come on and off and have the Username and Actual name engraved on it made up for a buck each. Maybe for the next big tournament.

What about a hat?

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
more to come.....my buddy had a cool idea.....pics posted in a day or two....

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
here are some new shirts i had printed up.....

tell me what you think......thanks mickey carroll...............ps i will be wearing these at sbe...so if you see me stop me and say HI.....

Attachments

• shirts 005.JPG
    shirts 005.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 150
  • shirts 006.JPG
    shirts 006.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 154

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
yes i didnt want to do an exact copy.... still dont have approval to sale these shirts....but if approval comes OF will be in there...thanks mickey