Any ideas on what this SW is worth

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know i am neither buying or selling, so instead of lighting me up a few complaints will get it pulled by me personally. :p

On to the pix...i know i know...my phone cam sucks.

tp2pix146.jpg

tp2pix148.jpg

tp2pix149.jpg

tp2pix150.jpg

tp2pix152.jpg

tp2pix144.jpg

Last pic is the forearm. It's from 1995. Since this cue is currently not for sale on this forum i figured it would be ok to get some opinions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Ummmmm....

Holy shit!!! This might be worth a small fortune. Won't be long before one of the SW experts puts a value on it. I've never seen a SW like this before. Cool cue sir! :thumbup:

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Holy shit!!! This might be worth a small fortune. Won't be long before one of the SW experts puts a value on it. I've never seen a SW like this before. Cool cue sir! :thumbup:

Yeah for sure. I don't currently own this cue so i don't want people to think that i am "Fishing". I really am just looking for opinions from quite possibly the most knowledgeable cue experts on the planet. :grin-square:

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
12-14k.
The Ivory logo helps the cue out a TON.
Franklin era does hurt it either.

chris G

Yeah that logo is the nuts. Cocobolo forearm with good figure. If this cue was purpleheart it would be in my case right now lol. Thanks chris.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Here are some more pics of the cue, it is really fancy and pristine collectors condition. I hope you can work out a deal.

041.jpg

038.jpg

037-2.jpg

026-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

036.jpg

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does the Cue belong to a Guy in PHX?

Shhhhhhhhhh. lenny knows who, but hopefully will keep it quiet. the gentleman certainly DOESN'T need the $$$. And if word gets out it will more then likely remain unplayed by the new owner. This cue needs to hit balls, not sit in a vault dontcha think?

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Shhhhhhhhhh. lenny knows who, but hopefully will keep it quiet. the gentleman certainly DOESN'T need the $$$. And if word gets out it will more then likely remain unplayed by the new owner. This cue needs to hit balls, not sit in a vault dontcha think?

I am not telling, when I posted pics in the Cue Gallery months back when I was working out a trade deal I got a good deal of PMs asking for contact info but declined because the guy is tough to deal with besides the point. :smile:

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
i sold a similar one about 8 years ago for 6500. bought it for 5k and sold it less than a year later. wish i kept it...looks like SW fancy cues are still appreciating

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Well,
If it is in pristine condition and if you have a serious buyer I would not take less than $12500.00

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The condition was what I was waiting to hear, and if it is pristine, you have a cue that *probably* can not be found elsewhere.

I would say $13K on the low end, but probably upwards of 14-15K to the right (collector) person.

Good luck, and thanks for the pics!!!