Lee Pepper Custom Cue - LP Custom Cues Giveaway Price

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
All -

Here is another chance to get a true custom cue for a "production cue" price. I took this cue in on trade and damnit its a nice looking cue. I just dont want it and going to give it away (well almost) to someone on AZ.

It is on LP Custom Cues website.
http://www.lpcustomcue.com
Look in the gallery and it is pictures 173, 174, and 175.

Here is the issue, I only got one shaft. Otherwise it is in excellent straight condition. $500.00 OBO

I have been asked a few times what the cue weighs.

The shaft is an incredible 4.4 oz.

The butt is 16.4 oz.

It is a solid cue!

Attached are my pictures at my house.

128_zpsa584c4af.jpg

127_zps943b6d16.jpg

129_zpsdf742161.jpg

129_zpsdf742161.jpg

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Jon -

Yes you are right. I did feel better about seeing this cue on his website and obviously he takes better pictures.

The points are sharp as a razor (a personal biggy for me).

I will entertain trades UP or DOWN.

Ken

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is the joint Juma?

Based upon the sale price, I'm presuming the joint material is Juma. Regardless, a really nice design and for 1/2 grand.....a great deal too. You might want to mention the shaft size, probably 13mm and the cue weight would probably be of interest to buyers browsing the Forum threads........GL

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Not sure of the joint material, at first I thought it was ivory but others suggested it isnt.

Shaft is full 13mm and straight as a string!

Ken

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I asked about the joint because.....

I inquired about the joint because a year ago, Lee had a cue underway so he posted photos near completion and it was turning out to be stunning looking cue with Juma joint.

I told him if he could have made the cue with an ivory joint, I'd have bought it. We corresponded about building a cue and using ivory for the joint presented some issues since he wanted to use Juma.

We never did any business but his craftmanship looks to be superior based upon photos of his cues that I've seen on his website, as well as AZ. It's unfortunate, and sad, that health issues have curtailed and cut short the career of a otherwise great cue-maker that's largely underappreciated..IMO.

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
The buttcap, joint and ferrule are made of Juma, as requested by the original customer.
The inlays are of Ivory and blue Lapis.The joint pin is a Stainless steel Uniloc Quick Release

I inquired about the joint because a year ago, Lee had a cue underway so he posted photos near completion and it was turning out to be stunning looking cue with Juma joint.

I told him if he could have made the cue with an ivory joint, I'd have bought it. We corresponded about building a cue and using ivory for the joint presented some issues since he wanted to use Juma.

We never did any business but his craftmanship looks to be superior based upon photos of his cues that I've seen on his website, as well as AZ. It's unfortunate, and sad, that health issues have curtailed and cut short the career of a otherwise great cue-maker that's largely underappreciated..IMO.

I have no idea what this person is talking about. I will use Ivory if the customer requests it.

Hope this info helps your sale
Lee

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The buttcap, joint and ferrule are made of Juma, as requested by the original customer.
The inlays are of Ivory and blue Lapis.The joint pin is a Stainless steel Uniloc Quick Release

I have no idea what this person is talking about. I will use Ivory if the customer requests it.

Hope this info helps your sale
Lee

Thanks Lee.

I want to be as honest as possible. I took this cue in on a trade, and was impressed with the points and overall construction.

I am getting alot of emails and pms about the cue and it will sell. If you have interest get back with me asap.

Ken