Making it Happen!!! Poll 1 (All Around)

Pick the winner of the All Around

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Here we go.... April 15th will be kicking off the Accu-Stats Invitational "All Around"... The players have been decided and I am picking Dennis Orcullo to take the whole event off... Lets see what everyone else thinks...

There can be only one!!!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Here we go.... April 15th will be kicking off the Accu-Stats Invitational "All Around"... The players have been decided and I am picking Dennis Orcullo to take the whole event off... Lets see what everyone else thinks...

There can be only one!!!

What games are they playing??? I would assume a rotation game...one pocket...and 8-ball or banks.

Knowing the games they are playing will make a difference in my vote.

Maniac

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
What games are they playing??? I would assume a rotation game...one pocket...and 8-ball or banks.

Knowing the games they are playing will make a difference in my vote.

Maniac

14.1, One Pocket, 8-ball, and 10-ball :thumbup:

SirFitzalot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm that's a tough one. Shane is on fire as of late. He has a lot of momentum right now but that set of games is tough. Gotta go with SVB on this one

"Seek not what you have not earned"

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I bought the ppv with Accu-Stats early bird special. Buy the whole event and get 18 bucks off. Without any TAR matches I can definitely fit it into my ppv budget. It's gonna be a ton of great pool with the best players and the best games. I'm psyched.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I voted for Thorsten because I'm a fan, but at this point it would be hard to bet against Shane even though he will be the underdog in the 14.1 portion.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Thorsten won the 14.1 make it happen... Darren runs 200 and out for the first time ever in a tournament match the next 14.1 event... and then Dennis wins the 14.1 at DCC... Shane is the definite dog in the straight pool but he may be the favorites in the others... Picking a winner is going to be nuts in anything but the 1pocket which Shane should win by a mile......

Chris

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
I wanted to vote for Toastie, but Shane should be the favorite for all events. With four events though, it could be really interesting. When is this?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be a loop to watch if not able to watch it live? My work schedule sucks.