Worth a Read

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=484519

Please read the entire thread. It's not long.

Thanx, KJ

Replied...
I don`t want to offend anyone, but this seems to be quite common. What bothers me is laziness, He could have googled the specs on these shafts and quickly found out that Mezz or Samsara (and most other brands I can think of) won`t work, mostly because of his shaft collar diameter request.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you post KJ, the O. P. Seems a little harsh in the way he pitched his thread but it really has nothing to do with the issues in this section. Anyone who takes the time to read a little knows who's who. There are a lot of people who ask many questions because they're to lazy to research thier own work. No big secret who they are.
It is what it is. I've learned to accept. On a Computer, you can be who ever you want to be. A couple of people were called on it before. They claimed they sold thier cues so fast, they didn't get to take pictures. That's my favorite one.
IT IS WHAT IT IS!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
A cue maker looking to have a shaft made is....
You're not back but welcome back anyway.

Last edited:

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear from you again. While not a cue maker at this time. I do, do small repairs and tips. There are certain cue makers that post information that I consider invaluable. You and Michael are some of those cue makers. When I see your names on a post I will always read it. You have taught me a great deal over the years on this forum, without ever having the pleasure of meeting you. It is for these posts that I and a great deal of others owe you a huge THANK YOU and for your occasional diatribes, a big smile. I truly miss your information that you post and hope all is well with you.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kj

KJ..
I hope all is well for you..
You are a good man..
always trying to help.
Good intentions, good knowledge, and, over all, good values. :)
The World is not the same.. :frown:
The World wants it all, they want it for free, and, they want it now!!! :frown:
or else... :grin-square:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

:rotflmao1:

"Ignorance is not a bad word, but, it does cause a lot of problems" - Alton Takata
" Man's Greed never changes.. Only their methods" - Alton Takata
"The one who talks the most, tips the least" - Alton Takata

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
"In an attempt to apologize for my trolling you, here's what I'm going to do"

I'm going to link your appropriate post in the appropriate section that I don't like to my ongoing disgust with how the "ask the cuemaker" forum has been.

Guess that will learn ya!

JC

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you post KJ, the O. P. Seems a little harsh in the way he pitched his thread but it really has nothing to do with the issues in this section. Anyone who takes the time to read a little knows who's who. There are a lot of people who ask many questions because they're to lazy to research thier own work. No big secret who they are.
It is what it is. I've learned to accept. On a Computer, you can be who ever you want to be. A couple of people were called on it before. They claimed they sold thier cues so fast, they didn't get to take pictures. That's my favorite one.
IT IS WHAT IT IS!

It is what it is
Raindrops in a rainstorm. :)