Cue building TAPS...

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
DANG !!! I always miss out on the good stuff,lol. I sure could've used JUST ONE of those 3/8-10 regular taps.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, I've been looking for a 3/8x10 now for a while. If you'd care to sell me one (if you have a spare one), I'd be happy to buy.

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
John, I've been looking for a 3/8x10 now for a while. If you'd care to sell me one (if you have a spare one), I'd be happy to buy.

The taps are in great shape. Unfortunately there was only one 3/8-10 tap instead of 3. One of them was a 3/8-11 tap and the other 3/8-10 is AOL. All in all still a fatastic deal for taps, however I don't have an extra 3/8-10 to sell.

Thanks,

John

Raecarmia

"Only the finest"
Silver Member
My bad....

Hi John...I just read the post and cant believe I messed that order up...I thought they were all correct....I will go thru my other taps and send you out another 3/8-10....my apologies....Gary

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The taps are in great shape. Unfortunately there was only one 3/8-10 tap instead of 3. One of them was a 3/8-11 tap and the other 3/8-10 is AOL. All in all still a fatastic deal for taps, however I don't have an extra 3/8-10 to sell.

Thanks,

John

Thanks for considering me.