How to Thank ESPN3 for streaming the Mosconi Cup

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some may have already done it this year.

Some may not even know they can.

But click on this LINK to provide feedback to ESPN. I just gave them a simple thanks, and threw in a request to air it and other pool related events on television.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thanks for posting this. It was easy to do...I'm hoping ESPN3 does a repeat.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks I sent them a thank you now. I hope they show more live pool, I really enjoyed the event even though I was hoping for a different outcome.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent them one a few days ago, received a very nice reply, too. Figure it can never hurt to let them know there are people out there who appreciate it.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Espn3

I sent it in as well. The more people who tell ESPN they enjoyed the stream the better.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make sure you also let them now how sad it is that they can't even air scheduled billiards events when they say they will. Espn is sad.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some may have already done it this year.

Some may not even know they can.

But click on this LINK to provide feedback to ESPN. I just gave them a simple thanks, and threw in a request to air it and other pool related events on television.

Be sure and mention the sponsors.

Ray

hlymnstr14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks I sent them a thank you now. I hope they show more live pool, I really enjoyed the event even though I was hoping for a different outcome.

I also wish there was more pool on ESPN3 that was live. The stuff ESPN shows is terrible. A rack here, a rack there. They jump ahead entire sets and show a jump shot or bank shot. I'd rather have ESPN quality like the Mosconi cup but broadcast from something like the Ultimate 10 Ball or US Open and follow it all week. I really enjoyed the MC and Bonus Ball. The trick shot magic crap has got to go. It's unwatchable.