OTRTV Making a DVD with Rodney "The Rocket" Morris - Give Your 2 Cents & Win a Copy!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
OTRTV Making a DVD with Rodney "The Rocket" Morris - Give Your 2 Cents & Win a Copy!

Hi Pool Fans. I am proud to announce that On The Rail TV is making a DVD with Rodney Morris. I want to do a good job on this project and get some ideas of what my peers want to see in an instructional DVD or suggestions so people who pick it up get a good value. Everyone who post their suggestion as to what we should cover, a question for Rodney and or a suggestion for the name of the DVD will be entered into a FREE giveaway for the DVD.

We are shooting this month in a little over a week and will be covering 8, 9 and 10 ball. I plan on doing shot stories and road stories like I did in the Power One Pocket DVDs which should be entertaining too. I think a Q & A would be fun so if you have some questions maybe I can include it when we sit down for the interview portion with Rodney. We are shooting at a run time of 1 hour to 90 minutes but its possible we could hit two hours if we add a match in for player review.

Here is a thread where if you add your 2 cents in then it might actually pay you something. Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 13226812_1138095039587793_3632459665061733983_n.jpg
    13226812_1138095039587793_3632459665061733983_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rocket

Thanks for doing this Lenny. I can't wait to check it out once finished.

As always, I'm interested in what pro think of any aiming, banking, or kicking systems. Does he use anything in particular?

Thanks

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask him if he makes the Mosconi Cup if he and Raj Hundal and going to pull the same stunt they did last time he was on it.

Wally83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought process

I would like to know the mindset before, during, and after a match in tournament play. If he has a large lead or deficit does it change? What does he think about when down on a shot vs. sitting in his chair. Thanks for the opportunity to participate, I look forward to the DVD.

Thanks, Ben

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I'd like to know how he appears to be under no pressure...shooting like a guy out just playing casual pool, having a few beers and laughs with friends instead of being in a tight tournament match. Has he always had this fast & loose style?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beginning,intermediate,and or advanced material?

If beginning to intermediate,discuss shot difficulty as a result of allowable margin of error.

Mychoads

Registered
Adjustments for Table conditions

Hi,

I'd be interested in seeing how a pro would make adjustments to their stroke/break/positional routes based on table conditions (slow/fast cloth, rails, humidity, bar box vs. 9ft) and the thought process that goes into those adjustments.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Pool Fans. I am proud to announce that On The Rail TV is making a DVD with Rodney Morris. I want to do a good job on this project and get some ideas of what my peers want to see in an instructional DVD or suggestions so people who pick it up get a good value. Everyone who post their suggestion as to what we should cover, a question for Rodney and or a suggestion for the name of the DVD will be entered into a FREE giveaway for the DVD.

We are shooting this month in a little over a week and will be covering 8, 9 and 10 ball. I plan on doing shot stories and road stories like I did in the Power One Pocket DVDs which should be entertaining too. I think a Q & A would be fun so if you have some questions maybe I can include it when we sit down for the interview portion with Rodney. We are shooting at a run time of 1 hour to 90 minutes but its possible we could hit two hours if we add a match in for player review.

Here is a thread where if you add your 2 cents in then it might actually pay you something. Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

Sounds like a fun project Lenny!

How about.... Ways to get locked into dead punch!?

TD

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Please ask the Rocket if being a professional pool player has helped him score wahines. Make him give examples and names would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Running Out With the Rocket

Rodney's specialty is exactly that, running out and pattern plays. Instead of him telling everyone what they should do. I'd love some insight into what he is thinking about. Max Eberle did this concept on 8 ball and 9 ball videos and its great. Decision making when it comes to weighing out the options the table gives you.

What are his favorite angles and why? How do you handle a pressure situation and how do you practice before a major tournament.

In other words, show and tell all at once. I think this will benefit the visual learners and the auditory guys like me. I don't care about what he thinks of other systems I want to know what systems HE uses whether they be for aiming (lol) banking, kicking etc.

Does he avoid using english if he can? Does he favor one side of the cue ball over the other?

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Rocket" Pool with Rodney Morris
Learn Pool the Rocket Way
Pool the Rocket Way