Cte pro one video

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here it is....again, you can't really see but my eyes are closed BEFORE getting down on the shot...I cannot "see" where my bridge hand is landing in relation to the cue ball...as you can see from some shots I am off to the side. Yes it is cheating if you close your eyes while getting down on the shot...they must be closed in the standing position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYApgtZ6Wv0&feature=youtu.be

I must say, I am absolutely amazed! In my 63 years, I have never seen anything that comes close to what I read and watched.

You come on here, state that aiming systems are for noobs. Knock Stan's curtain video by stating that your Jedi system can do the same, and then actually post a video showing you taking almost 5 minutes and a large number of attempts to pocket ONE ball! And, in your mind that somehow disproves CTE. Just mind boggling.

Since your Jedi system absolutely sucks, here's a video of a self proclaimed dog at pool that you could get some lessons from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSY3R0wCCn4

Hobo

Banned
I must say, I am absolutely amazed! In my 63 years, I have never seen anything that comes close to what I read and watched.

You come on here, state that aiming systems are for noobs. Knock Stan's curtain video by stating that your Jedi system can do the same, and then actually post a video showing you taking almost 5 minutes and a large number of attempts to pocket ONE ball! And, in your mind that somehow disproves CTE. Just mind boggling.

Since your Jedi system absolutely sucks, here's a video of a self proclaimed dog at pool that you could get some lessons from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSY3R0wCCn4

True nobody as far as I know has ever made the shot I just made on film. But this isn't about accolades. I'm sure I could make more with some practice, I almost made the first one...and without actually having to pull my hood down I made it on my third attempt. The pulling action kind of messes up my shot routine. You know how if you play with a ball cap on and get used to flicking it up...and you will do it even without the hat on. Anyway, this aiming system proves that you don't need aiming systems...I mean I just made a shot, and came close several times while blind folded...forget about curtains covering up half the table...I essentially had a curtain covering up my face.

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha ha. I've personally known Matt since he was 15. He is no better now than he was then. Maybe half a ball in all these years.

All this time, and you still don't get it. Aiming systems make aiming easier. They are not a magic cure-all for all facets of the game.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True nobody as far as I know has ever made the shot I just made on film. But this isn't about accolades. I'm sure I could make more with some practice, I almost made the first one...and without actually having to pull my hood down I made it on my third attempt. The pulling action kind of messes up my shot routine. You know how if you play with a ball cap on and get used to flicking it up...and you will do it even without the hat on. Anyway, this aiming system proves that you don't need aiming systems...I mean I just made a shot, and came close several times while blind folded...forget about curtains covering up half the table...I essentially had a curtain covering up my face.

Amazing that you are actually proud of that video.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appleton - ghostball (per a recent article of his in billiards digest)
Van boening - side of ferrule aiming (per his aiming video)

I understand what you are getting at regarding systems, that many of the best players use one, and I agree, but it also seemed like they were all lumped in with CTE by your post.

I was just pointing out some pros that use aiming systems. Appleton uses See system on some shots.

My reply was in context to the post I quoted.

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Woah, woah, woah people!

Have we all forgotten what forums are all about? I cannot believe how quickly this thread devolved into abusing the OP for the terrible sin of merely mentioning an aiming system, when it really should have about abusing the OP for terrible sin of posting to the wrong forum. ;)

freestroking, the correct place for this request is the Wanted sub-forum of the Wanted/For Sale section. Or just go to the CTE website and order it from there, although I'll admit their online ordering system is a trifle...basic.