My 9ft. Connelly Ultimate

60inchcueguy

I buy 60" cues!
Silver Member
I finally got my family room ready (mostly remodled) for my table. The room still has a way to go, but the table is now up. Here are some pics of the install and the finished product. The table was setup by AZ's very own SlateHumper. He does great work, and I would recommend him to anyone!

IMG_0118_zpsf4b5c9ff.jpg

IMG_01299_zpsb1ca5ac0.jpg

IMG_0125_zpsc06d3975.jpg

IMG_0127_zpsf9e6abd4.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Ohplayer/Connelly Ultimate/DSC_09022_zpsce5dbb56.jpg

DSC_0905_zpsfcaad4bf.jpg

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
I just got a Connelly Conquistador FREE. Person wanted it gone. I was going to buy a Diamond Pro, but hey I got to try the FREE route 1st. I hope Connelly's are good enough to use as a practice table.

SlateHumper

Pokin' and Hopin'
Silver Member
Thanks

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you out with your table.

DMM4342

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohplayer and tashworth19191.

1. Did either of you read the pool table review by MAINE HOME RECREATION? (attached link below)
2. Before you purchased your Connelly?
3. What do you think of the review in relation to your Connelly?
4. Are you surprised that there is not a lot of posts about the Connelly on the forum?

http://www.mainehomerecreation.com/product-reviews/

I thank you for your comments.
And keep us updated on how your friends like your table.
DMM4342

60inchcueguy

I buy 60" cues!
Silver Member
Connelly review

I did read the review. I believe it to be accurate. I can only speak of the Ultimate
as that is the only one that I've played on. I will say that if there is a better built
table than the Ultimate, I can't imagine how. Ask my installer Slatehumper about it.

I believe the lack of reviews are due to Connelly being sold out years ago. I don't
know if the new ones are as good as the old ones. Plus, Connelly's are no longer
used in tournaments, and never were that much. I hope this helps.

Jds.3211

Jds.3211
Awesome table! I have shot on a few and they are amazing! For me, it was between a Diamond and a Connelly . I went with the Diamond just because they are more commonly used at tournaments. I love my Diamond, but still sometimes wish I had gotten the Connelly. Enjoy!

John

terpdad

Registered
I've always thought a lot of Connelys &, FWIW, I disagree w/ that site placing AMF in the 3d tier. I've owned a couple & the models they made to compete w/ the Gold Crowns were very nice.