Coz you're baked. Riiiight.
snik2-20161003092505474.jpg

No idea.

Lou Figueroa

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
So who's "certification" would give credibility? Guinness Book of World Records?

THAT would mean something! If John could somehow (wonder if he's tried) get his record certified by Guinness then it would be legitimized.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
longest foreskin

THAT would mean something! If John could somehow (wonder if he's tried) get his record certified by Guinness then it would be legitimized.

A few years back Guinness went to check out the guy that claimed the longest pecker, something they already had a category for! Turned out the guy had been using weights for many years and had stretched the skin. Guinness made a new category and gave him a world record.

Point being that Guinness will record pretty much any world record, if you do things their way. To set a game or sports record they set out what kind of authentication they want in advance, things john didn't even try to meet.

Hu

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
What is clear to me is that not all that glistens - is gold. j.s and bca's failure to show unedited video has nothing to do with any of those three facets u mentioned above. That is purty' clear to anyone who has the ability to think logically p.j.

u might call that taking a closer look - and yea it does look ugly. The fake news journalists can run their 'story' now lets see how long they can hide. hide.
Yeah, its crazy to think someone who openly hates John, has himself spent years trying to set the record and loves nothing more than a good juicy conspiracy theory would be at all biased and blatantly irrational about this.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... get his record certified by Guinness ...

You may want to look at the kinds of records The Beer People have for pool/billiards/snooker. They are not in the business of keeping sports records. They are in the business of giving people entertainment before/while/after they get drunk.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
foot age

You may want to look at the kinds of records The Beer People have for pool/billiards/snooker. They are not in the business of keeping sports records. They are in the business of giving people entertainment before/while/after they get drunk.

Purty sure that un edited video would be one of Guinness's 1st main requirements - before they could evaluate any certification Bob. If your going to continue to hide the unedited video u bca, or wpa might do well to have a pint or two - for what will surely continue to ale' u for hiding the evidence from the people - until ur mystery video surfaces - with unedited footage - u have only here say evidence at this juncture. Oh my goodness! My Guinness. :) (smiley face means - I am watching u Bob the scholar). Your 'stamp of approval' on this mystery video of 626 is under heavy scrutiny (from many) in my view.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And criteria for setting a Guinness record has exactly what to do with the records themselves?

If people want to go after a Guinness pogo stick record, at least they will have to meet far more stringent requirements than bringing two guys at the BCA a lunch bag from Taco Bell and watching a video in between bites.

Lou Figueroa

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Special announcement:. I am selling tin foil cranial protective devices for $19.99 each. Add on mounted reflectors will be $199.99 each. PM for orders ASAP. Only have 100k in stock, they will go fast here on AZB.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here actually bought the Guiness book? I went on their site when all this JS drama started 2 years ago and thought I'd see a list of all the records on the Guinness website. There is almost nothing there. It seems you have to purchase the book to see anything? At least that is the best I could figure out after spending some time on their site.

I wonder if official sporting records are in their book. Like olympic records for example.

Does anyone know what pool records are in there?

<== Not interested enough to buy and read a copy:)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here actually bought the Guiness book? I went on their site when all this JS drama started 2 years ago and thought I'd see a list of all the records on the Guinness website. There is almost nothing there. It seems you have to purchase the book to see anything? At least that is the best I could figure out after spending some time on their site.

I wonder if official sporting records are in their book. Like olympic records for example.

Does anyone know what pool records are in there?

<== Not interested enough to buy and read a copy:)
Guinness has essentially no official records. Those are not, for the most part, interesting to their customers.

Just go onto their site and do a search. Here are part of their "billiard" records:
CropperCapture[148].jpg