Gilbert08 For Sale

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine at the poolroom asked me to post his Gilbert on here so he can sell it. 900$ is what he's askin. I'm sure he'll get it. Very nice cue and I tried to take pics to do it justice. I myself will stand behind the cue being jam up sharp. Alex Brick did the lizard wrap for him. Any questions feel free to ask and I'll get him to post replies. I will do the shipping ups. You pay actual shipping maybe work out free shipping but I suggest you insure it so it will be more and on you. Check it out.

Attachments

• rhettsgilbertjpg.jpg
    rhettsgilbertjpg.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 862
  • rhettsgilbert1.jpg
    rhettsgilbert1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 864
  • rhettsgilbert2.jpg
    rhettsgilbert2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 865
  • rhettsgilbert3.jpg
    rhettsgilbert3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 861
  • rhettsgilbert4.jpg
    rhettsgilbert4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 858

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More photos. Things things turned out supersized and a lil blurry. I took them with my phone.

Attachments

• rhettsgilbert5.jpg
    rhettsgilbert5.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 837
  • rhettsgilbert6.jpg
    rhettsgilbert6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 845
  • rhettsgilbert7.jpg
    rhettsgilbert7.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 837

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I didn't think to ask. I'm thinking its in the 19.5oz area. Nothing to far off an average weight.

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read the pms sent and will address them to the owner when he gives me a call back. I will also confrim the weight and shaft diameters also. Quite a few responses on this cue and I hope to back with you all quickly.

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump it up............ I wouldn't think this is over priced. Why haven't I shipped it yet?

Last edited:

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok if we had a dollar for everyview this thing got we would almost be were we need to be. Bump again.