Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

A pool table we donated to the Tripp family for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was featured last night you can view the show http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/92244/251246/tripp-family. Thankfully they included a large photo of the rec room, right on the front page. I don't know if anyone has the opportunity to help ABC with what they do, but it was an adventure. Being in the home and in the midst of all the commotion that goes on is quite amazing.

f27b2321c73321464e4c7a3cdffad361.jpg

TableTek

Silver Member
This is the kind of publicity that not only helps the people receiving, but also the confidence and view on basic human goodness. Personally I get sick and tired of seeing nothing but selected bad news and self promotional stories in major media. Thank you
Rob

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Great job Chris! Any good stories about the back stage goings on, inquiring minds want to know...:thumbup:

Jay

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they go to the hill

my fellow fireman and friend had his house done by the show...steve johnson from kansas city....not only did they do his house up right...they came to our station and fixed up our station for us.....new sheets, pillows, painted our bunk room etc... they go all out.....