Great White Mako Blue....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
No real time for AZ as we make our products instead of importing from China but we still have a few pieces of the new formula with old packaging to give away...

Great White is crushing everyone else on reviews... Quality control when you make things instead of buying a pallet isn't even debatable....

PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th.....

Know what you are buying and who you are buying from even when they say they don't know who they are buying from LOL......

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
No real time for AZ as we make our products instead of importing from China but we still have a few pieces of the new formula with old packaging to give away...

Great White is crushing everyone else on reviews... Quality control when you make things instead of buying a pallet isn't even debatable....

PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th.....

Know what you are buying and who you are buying from even when they say they don't know who they are buying from LOL......

I want to try some of the new stuff:grin:

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to try it based on your inability to market your product without throwing stones at competitors.
So what? He's right. It is unheard of to purchase any goods and NOT know the origin. Give me a break.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Shot you a note....would love to try it, as well.

Good on you for sending these out to folks for eval.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I will never use any of your Products

Great White is crushing everyone else on reviews... Quality control when you make things instead of buying a pallet isn't even debatable.....

You are arrogant and have no social skills and your products aren't that good.

Russian Magic Chalk is the best on the market. Not your Great White.

CSI Magic Racks are the best on the market. Much better than that POS rack you give away to Tournaments that the majority of players despise.

Wedge

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Chris has sent me other things in the past to evaluate. Its pretty cool, getting a chance to try out some new products. And to be able to give input. I appreciate that. Thanks Chris.