Diamond pro 9ft

felt$88

Registered
Just finished the install of my 9ft Diamond Professional and here is a photo. Our home is a smart home so I searched around and found some dimmable LED tubes that come very close to the specs Diamond uses for their standard tubes and can now control the light with Amazon Alexa.

The table is maple with cherry stain and a matching 9 ft light. The cloth is Tournament Blue. It sits on ceramic tile on concrete and stays perfectly level at all checks. One piece slate and the cloth is glued and stapled.

Would like to give a shout out to Mark Estes of Shays Billiards in Las Vegas for an excellent install job and great pricing and service on my entire purchase. He knows what he is doing in all phases of the build and also has great helpers. His electrician Santos did a very nice looking job of the light install and wiring.

Mark is the preferred rep for Diamond in the Southwest and sells and installs their tables in many states. I compared his pricing for the table and light delivered and installed to all others and he was more than $1k less than all of them. I believe he is working on his website but his phone is 702.882.0672.

if the pic is oriented wrong I did not know how to fix it in the post-it was correct on my computer.

Phil

Attachments

• 20200716_121456.jpg
    20200716_121456.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 476

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful table! I'm waiting on a 9' Paragon with matching light that should be ready next month. I went back and forth between the Professional and the Paragon.

I rotated your picture for you (see below) to make it easier to view. You should post in the Main Forum in the "Show Us Your Home Rooms" thread.

Rotated.jpg

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice table and room. I’ll have to remember this if I ever get another trip to Vegas

felt$88

Registered
is there a way to transfer this post to the show us your home rooms thread with the correctly oriented photo? thanks

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
is there a way to transfer this post to the show us your home rooms thread with the correctly oriented photo? thanks

Right click on the rotated picture and click Save As from the menu. Save it someplace in a folder you will remember, then write your post and use the Manage Attachments to upload and attach that picture.

There may be a forum app that would allow a copy/paste with a smart phone, but I'm not sure about that.