Looking for mechanic within Montana

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
ChrisShanklin said:
I need a mechanic for a friend on mine in Montana, anyone know of anyone.

There is a guy in Montana who run a billiard News Paper, I would check with him. Think there is a e-mail link off his web-site.
cheers.gif

realkingcobra

Silver Member
ChrisShanklin said:
I need a mechanic for a friend on mine in Montana, anyone know of anyone.
Montana is like more than 500 miles across from east to west:D What part of Montana?

Glen

Dartman

Silver Member
realkingcobra said:
Montana is like more than 500 miles across from east to west:D What part of Montana? Glen

no no no - you're supposed to be heading east from sin city, not north, lmao :D

Dartman

Silver Member
realkingcobra said:
I know...I know...I was just wondering you know:D :D Glen

Maybe we need to get you blinders or blackout the side windows on the truck after pointing it east. :D :D :D

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Dartman said:
Maybe we need to get you blinders or blackout the side windows on the truck after pointing it east. :D :D :D
While we're at it, we can put a block on my PM's as well...:D :D :D

Glen

Dartman

Silver Member
I keep tellin ya - need to get Dmond to spring for a 40" RV with the garage in the back for totin tables. Then and only then would those good lookin secretaries be willing to hire on. :cool:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Dartman said:
I keep tellin ya - need to get Dmond to spring for a 40" RV with the garage in the back for totin tables. Then and only then would those good lookin secretaries be willing to hire on. :cool:
This really has nothing to do with finding a billiards technician in Montana, because they really don't have any there...that's why I was asking where he's located;)

Now, back to the secretary, would I have to feed her too, even after paying her...being on the road and all you know:D but if she can spell words with more than 3 letters...I think I'm SOL:D because she'd be to SMART to travel all over the country with ME!!!:D

Glen

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
that would leave you with a handfull of secretary's to pick through That could give you the 5 out in snoring right......lol

realkingcobra

Silver Member
wakuljr said:
I am a tech AND in Montana, in the west side...Missoula
Hmmm...your location says Las Vegas, Missoula and Billings would really only be the 2 bets in Montana for technicians for the most part, unless you want to take a quick look at Great Falls for a second...LOL and we still don't know what part of Montana our requester for help is from, as he has not responded as to his location yet;) and if he's in Miles City...I don't think you're going to be of much help;) so don't take offense when I imply that Montana don't really have much in the way of technicians...OK:D As I recall, I didn't see a listing of your services in the mechanic's listings here on this forum;)

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Dartman said:
Name the movie -
"I will live in Montana...and have a pickup truck..."
"And fill that truck with as many sheep as will fit, and be a very very happy man for the rest of my life":D :D :D Sean for got to add the rest of that line in "The Hunt for Red October";)

Glen

Dartman

Silver Member
realkingcobra said:
"The Hunt for Red October";) Glen

We have a winner sports fans.
To claim your prize simply tell us how many pool tables are located in Scott Island, MT :eek:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Dartman said:
We have a winner sports fans.
To claim your prize simply tell us how many pool tables are located in Scott Island, MT :eek:
hmmm..if there is no Scott Island, MT...then the answer would be zero:D
Glen

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i should update my file, i moved up last june. ya, i won't be any help if the job is in miles city, complete other side of the state. i could do it but the bill might be a tad high....lol.