*****Shipping Overseas*****

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could anyone tell me the safest and quickest way to ship a cue (no ivory) overseas...say Europe (Germany, England, etc). Thanks in advance...

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shipping overseas

I ship all of our BreakRAK sales, via the USPS & insure the shipment, full coverage. Don't have any problems. Be sure to keep pictures & emails until everything is resolved.

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't forget to fill the custom declaration form , and to avoid to put a false -underestimated- amount on it .

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Thanks..anyone ship DHL, UPS or FedEx?

For the UK, UPS or FedEx would be my choice. DHL for Germany. Don’t forget to include the email address and mobile phone number of the recipient. The courier will contact them to ask for payment of taxes and duties before they deliver.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the UK, UPS or FedEx would be my choice. DHL for Germany. Don’t forget to include the email address and mobile phone number of the recipient. The courier will contact them to ask for payment of taxes and duties before they deliver.

Thanks...the buyer is in Germany; will look into DHL

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I have sent many things out side the U.S.A. Via the U.S. Mail, most countries it is Trackable. I always insure to the actually value, and have never had a problem. China is tricky, as apprently thing have been know to disappear from the mail. Insure it for full value, then if it is lost, stolen, or destroyed, your covered.

I never use Fed-X, or UPS. Both are a pain if you have a loss or damage, they like taking the insurance money, but hate paying a claim.

JMHO & Experience.