Action for OMGWTF

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I misunderstood then. This is actually an exhibition match.

Of course Jenny will play. She is a legend and my hero. I would never have begun gambling without her example.

"An exhibition, in the most general sense, is an organized presentation and display of a selection of items."

These two would be very selected items...having been selected. An exhibition is to be viewed by admirers.. like works of art in a museum....but there is no room at The House of Billiards for a gallery of sweaters that want to gaze and or side bet. Perhaps POV or Andy can stream this match?

Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Can I stream it?

I've never streamed at HOB and I'm not really inclined to ask them. In fact I happen to know that the owner has an issue with open betting there, so Hard Times might be better for a live stream.

You know my phone number.

Last edited:

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can I stream it?

I've never streamed at HOB and I'm not really inclined to ask them. In fact I happen to know that the owner has an issue with open betting there, so Hard Times might be better for a live stream.

You know my phone number.

That's what I think. There is no open betting at either place though private betting does exist.

Who has your phone number? Here is your web site though.:smile:
http://www.povpool.com/

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was misunderstood because I have never encountered this situation or proposal.

In pool, if I do not stand to lose anything but I do get to play, then it is almost as good as getting paid. :grin-square:

By golly, omgwtf, I think it's about time you get an agent to filter through all these propositions. :D

Most players are searching endlessly for a game, and here you are with people making the games for you. A star is born. ;)

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By golly, omgwtf, I think it's about time you get an agent to filter through all these propositions. :D

Most players are searching endlessly for a game, and here you are with people making the games for you. A star is born. ;)

like you, she is a working gal. She only bets her own money and doesn't look for the nuts...thus she admits to losing matches that she thinks she could have won. She can't afford an agent and doesn't want one.:)

Efren had agents that stiffed him. Agents need your money to live. LOL

She has a following on AZ because she has integrity and is more brilliant at pros than pool...like you. She has a dream and a purpose in pool for now.

Keith had that fire at the highest level..

May you and yours be well.:thumbup:

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
like you, she is a working gal. She only bets her own money and doesn't look for the nuts...thus she admits to losing matches that she thinks she could have won. She can't afford an agent and doesn't want one.:)

Efren had agents that stiffed him. Agents need your money to live. LOL

She has a following on AZ because she integrity and is more brilliant at pros than pool...like you. She has a dream and a purpose in pool for now.

Keith had that fire at the highest level..

You and yours be well.:thumbup:

I was just pulling her leg about the agent. I think it's funny that everybody is making a game for her without asking her first what she thinks about it.. :grin-square:

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a reply to Daniel at POV Pool. I don't think you can stream from SMHOB. This is not a gambling game. These guys if they agree will just be playing for a $500.00 prize fund.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is a reply to Daniel at POV Pool. I don't think you can stream from SMHOB. This is not a gambling game. These guys if they agree will just be playing for a $500.00 prize fund.

Non sequitur, yes?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I was just pulling her leg about the agent. I think it's funny that everybody is making a game for her without asking her first what she thinks about it.. :grin-square:

Thanks for filling us all in. You're wrong. Jen, come on... I luv ya girl, but seriously you know matching up has its backroads. The road was paved. The game was silently declined. And that's OK.

OMG? A pool match that didn't come off?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for filling us all in. You're wrong. Jen, come on... I luv ya girl, but seriously you know matching up has its backroads. The road was paved. The game was silently declined. And that's OK.

OMG? A pool match that didn't come off?

I'm not sure what you mean by "filling us all in." I was trying to add a little humor to the thread. I have no idea what you're talking about with backroads and paved roads and games silently declined. Maybe I haven't kept up with the threads. I was merely making mention that OMGWTF is quite popular in having many people promoting games for her to be a part of. Nothing more and nothing less. :)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I'm not sure what you mean by "filling us all in." I was trying to add a little humor to the thread. I have no idea what you're talking about with backroads and paved roads and games silently declined. Maybe I haven't kept up with the threads. I was merely making mention that OMGWTF is quite popular in having many people promoting games for her to be a part of. Nothing more and nothing less. :)

OMG wanted to play Rhea (I and Pinky have had a bit of converstion...). We were simply looking to have to action people hook up while providing entertainment value. I think it would would be a close, tight contest.

It was silently declined (apparently). We've had some fun with it. No biggie.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG wanted to play Rhea. I think it would would be a close, tight contest.

It was silently declined (apparently). We've had some fun with it. No biggie.

I must have missed that bit of information. There have been numerous threads written about OMGWTF playing in a challenge match or an exhibition of sorts. These threads about OMGWTF playing others have been going on for 2 or 3 years now, at least that I can remember. It's not just recently; thus, why I mentioned her needing an agent to keep up. :)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I hope not. Sounds like a good project.

No biggie. I know OMG and Rhea just a tad. They love action, undeniable. I love pool. Make no mistake @ it please, I was simply trying to get 2 of AZ's women to match up. I thought it would be good for all.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No biggie. I know OMG and Rhea just a tad. They love action, undeniable. I love pool. Make no mistake @ it please, I was simply trying to get 2 of AZ's women to match up. I thought it would be good for all.

My posts really and truly had nothing to do with you drumming up action for OMGWTF and Rhea. My posts did pertain to OMGWTF's popularity in recent years as far as getting in action. :cool:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
My posts really and truly had nothing to do with you drumming up action for OMGWTF and Rhea. My posts did pertain to OMGWTF's popularity in recent years as far as getting in action. :cool:

Do you think OMG woofs incorrectly? Or is too unfairly popular, or ???

If I had to put my pink slip on either in a match, I'd buy a hooptie. ;)