What is in your Case, full of junk you never use, or do you travel light?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
whitten 2x4....with no pouch. Dont even have a scrap of sand paper in my wallet no more to scuff the tip....cuz a keeb dont need to.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It took over 20 years but Steve Price finally finished the 4x2 case I ordered when I still had hair. He put a nice big pocket on it to hold all my stuff. It was well worth the wait, I’ve never seen a better looking case. I consider it a workout lugging it from the house to the pool room. On top of all the pool related items like chalk (in a ziplock bag wrapped in a napkin so I don’t dirty up the case), tip tapper, and a brad tool I always try to have my travel case loaded with two Arturo Fuente Hemingway’s, a couple of cutters, a punch, at least two torches along with a small butane to refill and a pack of matches just in case.

FRDennis

Registered
JB 3x5 Case

1 - P3 with (2) 12.4 Revo shafts
1 - BK Rush
1 - Jumping Jax jump cue
2 - pieces blue diamond chalk
1 - aspirin bottle full of alleve & nexium
1 - pack of gum
1 - Q-cloth
2 - dime willard shapers
1 - kamui gator grip
1 - tip pick
1 - porper mushroom tool
several Revo wipes
1 - mcdermott pool glove

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A while back I found three yellow Chinese checkers marbles, a Tide Pod and a half eaten Crunchwrap Supreme in mine. WTF?!!? That's the last time Mom's ever getting to borrow my cue! :D

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator Sport 3x4 Yellow Case
Playing cue and shaft
Spare shaft
Butt extension
Break cue and shaft
Jump cue
Cue holder
Pocket chalk stick
Spare cubes of Master Chalk
Universal Bridge Head
Weight cartridge kit
2-3 gloves
Tip pick
Cue cube (dime scuffed/shaper)
Lightning cable
Cellphone wall charger
Cellphone portable battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
24 replies and not a mention of rolling papers or at least a dugout one-hitter. My gast is flabbered.

I hadn’t clicked on this thread yet :)

For a while I was paranoid about getting caught out without something I needed lol. I only had a pouch case stuffed with player & breaker, and I carried a little nike bag with all kinds of stuff: tip tools, Qwiz, towel, chalk, spare gloves, powder (in case), template racks, extension, dominoes, dice, cards, paper, pens, markers for my daughter, granola bars, bottles of water. Probably more.

Now I’ve got a 3x6 with a square pocket and a longer jump handle pocket. I just have the Qwiz and a tip tool, a few tips, chalk, my cues, and I wrap my accu-racks around my extension and keep with the jump handle and my tobacco pouch (w/papers:) ) and my mix of cigarette tobacco, botanicals, and a pinch of cavendish for exquisite flavor.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I spend time on watch forums, motorcycle forums, guitar forums, car forums and occasionally a flashlight forum. A thread like this on any of them would be 1/10 as many words and 100 times more pictures. Just an opservation... nothing more. I am nestled in for the night with a drink and a cigar but will take one in the morning.

Sent from the future.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spend time on watch forums, motorcycle forums, guitar forums, car forums and occasionally a flashlight forum. A thread like this on any of them would be 1/10 as many words and 100 times more pictures. Just an opservation... nothing more. I am nestled in for the night with a drink and a cigar but will take one in the morning.

Sent from the future.

Alright, I will bite....what the heck is a flashlight forum?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Alright, I will bite....what the heck is a flashlight forum?
It is a forum where people interested in flashlights review them, discuss modifying them, repairing them, etc. It is no different than what goes on with a handgun forum, a model train forum or a F150 pickup forum...all of which have about 100 times more activity than a pool forum. https://www.candlepowerforums.com

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Joe Whitten make a custom case for me - it's a 4x4 in a 4x8 body. The center 4 shaft tubes were replaced with 1 larger tube to hold my collapsible bridge handle. I slightly modified the bridge head (Jump Caddy small) so it would fit inside the case fully assembled. Turned out great, I couldn't be happier!

In the case:
- Playing cue w/1 shaft [currently empty tubes for another butt and shaft]
- Dedicated breaker cue with 1 shaft
- Dedicate jump cue with 1 shaft
- Bridge handle and bridge head
- Chalk
- 2 tip tools
- Leather burnisher
- 2 towels (one external attached with a ring)
- Dental floss
- some other small items I can't remember at the moment

Muddog

Registered
Playing cue, cue tech bow tie tool, couple cubes of chalk, alcohol wipes

Think when I get a new cue I’ll add a glove as new shafts with all that glossy lacquer seem to get sticky easier

If going somewhere I can smoke inside I would add a few items but even the bars near me are all non smoking... passed some stupid county ordinance few years back
So pretty much a moot point these days