Did someone say Wrapless

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Wrap less

Nice cues! But I love the TUSK! - lol. Great stuff Eric, they look even better in person.
Best to you and Linda!

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cues

It is like watching Miss Universe, each one looks so good I would not be able to pick, but anyone would do!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the other picture too!

You should show it also those Wrapless Scruggs Cues are special builds. Premium so to speak. Sizees and weights along with rings all had to look great and most importantly add up to the right weights individually to achieve a perfectly balanced Cue.
Congradulations,
Nick :)

twal

"W"
Silver Member
Wow!!!!!!
I wish you I was your neighbor.
I would be your new best friend :)
AWESOME CUES

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Did Someone Say Tim Scruggs,lol. Great collection. Thank you for sharing. Now that's a wrap. (or wrapless).:grin-square:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
question

I am curious, counting from the left, 8 and 15 are similar. What is the wood used in the wrap? It is really nice!

Last edited:

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. I always liked Scruggs cues--but now I know where all the really impressive ones are!! What a great group.

KP

LosOsosCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only counted 19. Odd numbers are just odd. Seems to me like you need to buy yourself one more beauty.

scruffy1

Silver Member
WOW!! what a pic. I was so busy looking at the cues i didnt notice the tusk! Not a nicer guy could own them.

i think you might need to have that mak wrapless! #20!

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am curious, counting from the lefy, * and 15 are similar. What is the wood used in the wrap? It is really nice!

This cue is the first cue Tim and Mike made this cue for a player named Bernard in Baltimore #15 and had Tim and Mike build him the cue. Later on it was stolen,later still it shows up at TS and Tim explain's that it was stolen so he buys it to give back to Bernard. Everybody being thrilled to have it back.Bernard contacted this guy and became friends with him and bought more of this wood to have Tim and Mike build another for his new friend which is #8 ,I do not know his name,and Tim say it some kind of burl from a stump but does not remember the name.

Eric

Last edited: