New tip..... "from the deep"

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get your attention? Well, Go-customs, a cf shaft make in Europe, has their own proprietary tip. You say, "big deal, another tip". Not so fast Sparky this one is a tad different. Its made from SHARK SKIN. According to go-customs and their US dealer it plays like nothing else. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bil...post_id=1251485905004683&ref=messenger_banner Said current batch is selling quick so if you want one contact Daniel.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. 270 views and zero replies? I guess tips are getting to be old news. I'm gonna try one just for the hell-of-it. I know sharkskin has some fairly unique properties so this thing might be good. Only 15bux so WTF??

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
I ordered mine CF shaft from Goran Kobas (GO customs), and I'm curious about how that tip plays also.
I will receive the shaft in april 15th and if you are interested i will write a little rewiew

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get your attention? Well, Go-customs, a cf shaft make in Europe, has their own proprietary tip. You say, "big deal, another tip". Not so fast Sparky this one is a tad different. Its made from SHARK SKIN. According to go-customs and their US dealer it plays like nothing else. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bil...post_id=1251485905004683&ref=messenger_banner Said current batch is selling quick so if you want one contact Daniel.

Yep, I fell for the "plays like nothing else".....lol.

IMO, they are just ok as a playing tip. On the other hand, i did like it on a break cue for 9/10 ball. They do grab better than other tips of similar hardness.....again, JMO.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
the link goes to "billiard market" a group you have to join
there is no ad or info on the home page for the tip that i could see

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. 270 views and zero replies? I guess tips are getting to be old news. I'm gonna try one just for the hell-of-it. I know sharkskin has some fairly unique properties so this thing might be good. Only 15bux so WTF??

I have a friend that absolutely loves them. He's the one that put me on them....lol...he is also the one that bought them back after I tried them.

Give us a review.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
this is all i found re go customs tips
no shark skin mentioned??:confused:
Go Custom playing tips
$15
GO tips are newly designed standard tip for our composite shafts. We have sourced a new natural, (not composite or synthetic) hide to develop a state-of-the-art tip. It is a naturally abrasive hide that maintains chalk better than standard leather and will not harden or mushroom Like standard leather tips have been famous for. The tip will require much less maintenance than your standard tip, will not harden overtime, giving you a tip that last longer, needing less changing and saves you money in the long term and adds consistency to your game!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a friend that absolutely loves them. He's the one that put me on them....lol...he is also the one that bought them back after I tried them.

Give us a review.

if your friend bought them back
what did you not like?