Weekly tourneys in Philly?

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
Hi all.
I'm spending a couple weeks in Philadelphia next month, and I'm wondering if there are any rooms in the area that run weekly tournaments. Any info would be much appreciated - thanks! :thumbup:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Member PHILLY knows most of the events and participates in a few. If he does not check in here .....PM him. Have fun in Phila. Lot of nice places to play. What part of the city are you staying? NE? Center? South?

Look at Markley Billiards
Fusco's "The Spot"
And newest... BlueGrass Billiards.
Drexeline Billiards is excellent if you are not to far (drive wise)

Pro Bumper pool huh... I played once and loved it. I'm pro also...professional screw up. Bumper Pool is not easy.

Last edited:

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Philly Tournaments

Drexeline Billiards has a weekly handicapped 9-ball tournament every Tuesday and a scratch 10- ball tournament on the second Thursday of the month. Bluegrass Billiards has a scratch 9-ball tournament every Tuesday night with a calcutta. Both tournaments can get the fields filled so get there early. Bluegrass has fairly recently opened and seems to get the stronger fields for now. Markley billiards in Norristown has a weekly tournament on Friday nights and some weekend events during the month. Check all of their facebook pages for information and directions.