Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Ginkster.JPG

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ginky the player

Yeah, he was a hall of famer around the New York area for sure.
Nationally known too. Big gap left in the lives of pool players around the U.S. and even the world.

Big Dave

Pool Hack!!!
Silver Member
Sharing this...

George "Ginky" San Souci - captured by sports photographer Lawrence "LOL" Lustig.
PRO9LUSTIG-14-07-02DAY2POOL-139_GEORGE_SANSOUCI.JPG

Athena SanSouci

Registered
In Ginky's Memory. I posted this on his forum as well

Wow. I haven't written on these forums for a couple of years. As everyone may know, Ginky has passed away. It's very difficult for us right now, we are all trying to cope with the sudden loss of someone we loved so much. Ginky has touched everyone's heart.
Yes, many of you may know of the tremulous relationship Ginky and I have had throughout the years. Both of us were two very strong personalities, and when we argued, it was more like waging war. WWIII to be exact. But that never stopped us from making up.
The news hit everybody as a shock when Ginky and I had decided to go our seperate ways 8 months ago, but since then we were making ammends to the way we had hurt eachother, and began to rekindle our relationship. The last time I had spoke with Ginky was March 1st. So it is a pain i cannot even explain to know that I will never hear his voice again.
I love him so much. I spent my entire adult life with him. He is all I knew, and is all I know now. Im sure as the years go by, it will hurt a little less, but right now its too painful, and I just had to share my feelings with everyone around.
I dont want to take away the love that the other women who had recently been in his life had for him. It is not my place, and I would never do that, so If anything that is said in this letter to everyone, is hurtful, I apologize. It is not my intention.
I understand that he had a close relationship with one or two other women, and they have every right to feel a love for him. And I could understand how devastated his most recent girlfriend was, because she had gotten a little glimpse of the man whom I grew to love unconditionally. Therefore Miros, and Helene, I do understand what both of you are going through, and I want you to know that I have alot of respect for both of you, and I understand the pain you are feeling.
Casey and I, we are the two women that had spent the most time with George, and like me, she is devastated too. I'm glad I found a friend in her, her and I had very similar experiences and stories, and she has been there recently for me, to help me get through this tough time.
George always told me that no matter what happened, him and I will always love eachother, and I believe that.
I dont think either of us ever got over eachother. Neither of us would have been able to love another person as much as we loved eachother, and we both knew that. That is why it was so hard for either of us to let go, and that is why we kept on either trying to hurt each other, or comfort each other.
I just want the world to know that I love him just as much as he loved me. He was once my husband, my life, my everything. No matter how bad it got, I knew I could run back to him. And he did the same with me. Maybe it wasn't the healthiest thing, and Im sure alot of people did not, and still do not like me, because of the problems him and I had. But, I could care less about those people. It doesn't matter who they are. I just wanted to set it straight.
Ginky and I were complete opposites who fell in love and never fell out of it. He will always be the man who opened up a whole new world. I will cherish his name that is inked on my wrist, and I will think of his legacy and adore his memory every single day for the rest of my life.

In time, hurt will turn in comfort, and tears will turn into smiles... but my love for him... it will never go away.

Thank You to Everyone I've ever met through George, and those of you whom I still havent, but are friends and fans... I hope that whomever is in New York will come to the funeral services.

please visit www.ginky.com for more information.

Frank D

Registered
Rest in Peace Ginky

This past week at the Super Billiards Expo Tony Robles and Allen Hopkins told me about what happened to Ginky.

We decided to go to the Billiards fans to help raise money for the Family of Ginky and the fans did. At the Expo alone over 7000.00

On behalf of Allen, Tony, Mike and myself I just wanted to say thanks

Frank Del Pizzo
Tournament Director

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. I haven't written on these forums for a couple of years...

...Thank You to Everyone I've ever met through George, and those of you whom I still havent, but are friends and fans... I hope that whomever is in New York will come to the funeral services.

please visit www.ginky.com for more information.

Athena, my heart goes out to you. My biological mother passed away the same day as Ginky.

Here is a poem I read at her wake this past Friday. I hope it brings you some comfort.

I give you this one thought to keep.
I am with you still, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the sweet uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone.
I am with you still in each new dawn.

RIP, George SanSouci.

Athena SanSouci

Registered
Athena, my heart goes out to you. My biological mother passed away the same day as Ginky.

Here is a poem I read at her wake this past Friday. I hope it brings you some comfort.

I give you this one thought to keep.
I am with you still, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the sweet uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone.
I am with you still in each new dawn.

RIP, George SanSouci.

Thank You for your condolences, im so sorry for your loss and that poem was beautiful. The family and I are taking it as well as anyone can take such a devastating loss. He is now in a better place. I know everyone will miss him, and he is very loved. Everyone has been showing me support and its unbelievable how many people have offered me and the family a shoulder to lean on. Thank you everyone.