Anybody get to see Alex Pagulayan on Saturday?.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I could of gone to see Alex play on saturday at le spot. Anybody go?. How was it?. Anybody beat him in the $10 game thing?. :grin:

Oh and quick question. Does anybody know why hes down?. Is he gona compete in the Canadians?. Would be nice to see him play.

p1noy

layin' low
Silver Member
Gatz said:
Wish I could of gone to see Alex play on saturday at le spot. Anybody go?. How was it?. Anybody beat him in the $10 game thing?. :grin:

Oh and quick question. Does anybody know why hes down?. Is he gona compete in the Canadians?. Would be nice to see him play.

I was there saturday, he got beat numerous times and the CPA players who gets to beat him receives a shirt with "I beat the World Champion" printed at the back.. The players Alex ended up beating gets a shirt with "I played the World Champion". BTW, he had to bank the last ball..

He said he's leaving Thursday and won't be playing in the Canadians.

srs314

shooterville.com
It was great and he was entertaining as usual and never stopped playing! Unbelivable the energy he has to play and entertain!

Anyway he will be going back because he is competing in the final leg of the Villar Cup there.