Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page APA screwed our very own sleinen out of a national championship
Page 32 of 36 « First 22303132 3334 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#466)
Eric.
Club a member
Eric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

09-12-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Folks:

Let's get down to business:

Ah yes, this is quite funny -- all the hoopla made about *me* when I'm not even a player on the team in question, was upfront the whole time about what my involvement with the team is, and was transparent through all of this. As well as the hoopla made about players on the team in question that weren't raised in skill level, like the team's skill-level 2, Ariah Parker. But leave it to the personalities on AzB to find someone or something to bash, even if it's off topic.

It's been a stretch of time since it was first posted, so it may be a helpful reminder to some what this thread was supposed to be about (the team didn't create this thread btw), and the clarifications about some of the misinformation that was being spread.

Post #166:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...67#post6461867

I encourage folks to review post #166, as it will help clear up many things. Not asking for any kind of pity, btw, as it is what it is. In fact, for me, it helps refocus me on the games I actually love, and I will be returning to the local tournament scene as well. There are positives here, and that's what I choose to take away from all this.

Best,
-Sean
Not sure why you singled out my comment. In fact, my contributions to this thread were to get the facts straight and un-lynch the lynch mob.

You might have missed one of my posts where I already said, what you just said, in the first paragraph (above).

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...6&postcount=59

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...&postcount=107

Eric

Last edited by Eric.; 09-12-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Old
  (#467)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-12-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric. View Post
Not sure why you singled out my comment. In fact, my contributions to this thread were to get the facts straight and un-lynch the lynch mob.

You might have missed one of my posts where I already said, what you just said, in the first paragraph.

Eric
I singled out yours exactly for that reason -- that you were singling out me with critiques (or innuendos?) about my being a 100-ball runner in 14.1, yet only an SL-6 in APA. There are a couple reasons why that is which I could get into -- not the least of which is that 8-ball is not my preferred game and my break frankly sucks (is a sell-out, almost everytime) in comparison to the SL7s in my area here -- but meh, what difference would that make? Drama is drama, after all, and that's the lifeblood of AzB.

I do appreciate the attempts to de-equip the lynch mob, though. But as you can see, this thread is just fodder for bashing.

-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#468)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-12-2019, 10:17 AM

Name:  3adt78.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  38.3 KB

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#469)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric. View Post

You might have missed one of my posts where I already said, what you just said, in the first paragraph (above).

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...6&postcount=59

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...&postcount=107

Eric
I now see your edits to the post after I'd replied, so to be fair, I acknowledge your efforts -- thank you.

I think where that started was not with you, but with Shawn Armstrong, and you seemed to chime in with the head-scratching:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...59#post6462759

Anyway, water under the bridge.
-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#470)
Eric.
Club a member
Eric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

09-12-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I now see your edits to the post after I'd replied, so to be fair, I acknowledge your efforts -- thank you.

I think where that started was not with you, but with Shawn Armstrong, and you seemed to chime in with the head-scratching:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...59#post6462759

Anyway, water under the bridge.
-Sean
Like I said, i gave hard facts, when the lynch mob was making assumptions. There really wasn't much opinion, good or bad, in my posts.

Also, I dont know if you are a 100 ball runner or not. I didnt bring it up, I just questioned it.

No worries.

Eric

Last edited by Eric.; 09-12-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Old
  (#471)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2019, 11:30 AM

"our 4 had a 2-2 record and was raised anyway. Others had a 1-2 record and were raised"

That's why I'm still convinced the team got screwed.

Can someone post the criteria by which the APA raises or lowers handicaps at the national tournament or do they just make it up as they go?

Old
  (#472)
shinobi
kanadajindayo
shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Says the guy who wouldn't bet water is wet!
Sounds like a lock, but try googline "is water wet" and check out the results

Old
  (#473)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 03:14 AM

Quote:
I singled out yours exactly for that reason -- that you were singling out me with critiques (or innuendos?) about my being a 100-ball runner in 14.1, yet only an SL-6 in APA. There are a couple reasons why that is which I could get into -- not the least of which is that 8-ball is not my preferred game and my break frankly sucks (is a sell-out, almost everytime) in comparison to the SL7s in my area here -- but meh, what difference would that make? Drama is drama, after all, and that's the lifeblood of AzB.

I do appreciate the attempts to de-equip the lynch mob, though. But as you can see, this thread is just fodder for bashing.

-Sean
Hahahahahahaaah so you can run 100 playing straight pool and your telling me you arenít good enough to be more then a 6 in a childís game like Apa 8 ball.. and you expect us to believe that? Come on man !!!! lol The team was a bunch of sand baggers and got caught. The end.. seya in 2 years when your ban it up lol

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#474)
erhino41
AzB Silver Member
erhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Hahahahahahaaah so you can run 100 playing straight pool and your telling me you arenít good enough to be more then a 6 in a childís game like Apa 8 ball.. and you expect us to believe that? Come on man !!!! lol The team was a bunch of sand baggers and got caught. The end.. seya in 2 years when your ban it up lol
Dude wasn't on the team.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#475)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict

09-13-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhino41 View Post
Dude wasn't on the team.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Yep, reading comprehension isn't his strong suit.

-Sean

Old
  (#476)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:

-Sean
Reading comprehension is terrible on this site.
If it was better you would have asked this thread be removed due to the inaccuracies posted by youknowwho.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

Old
  (#477)
Hits 'em Hard
AzB Silver Member
Hits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hits 'em Hard View Post
You and I both know that isnít the truth. The truth is much more simple. Stop trying to create drama and read the rule of the organization your bashing. Or the courts will see your words as slander.
I believe someone predicted this outcome on the first page....oh....it was me. Darn.

Old
  (#478)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:

-Sean
It's weird... I seem to remember reading trob's posts from a while back, and getting the impression that he was at least a shortstop level player. His support of APA, and calling barbox 8 ball a "kid's game" seems to indicate otherwise?

Anyone know trob's Fargorate?

Old
  (#479)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
Reading comprehension is terrible on this site.
If it was better you would have asked this thread be removed due to the inaccuracies posted by youknowwho.
Ooooh... You seem to have a hard on for me. If that's not your persuasion, you should get that looked at. I've heard they have church-run therapies for that kinda thing these days...

I believe I said that I did not have all the information, and that someone would be around with the more complete story. Also, while I was incorrect about Sean being on the team, it's a minor point. It was a team ASSOCIATED with Sean, and he was vouching for their honesty of play.. THAT was the main point. And the APA stole a title from that team because of their own lame-ass handicapping system, that doesn't work.

Old
  (#480)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
Ooooh... You seem to have a hard on for me. If that's not your persuasion, you should get that looked at. I've heard they have church-run therapies for that kinda thing these days...

I believe I said that I did not have all the information, and that someone would be around with the more complete story. Also, while I was incorrect about Sean being on the team, it's a minor point. It was a team ASSOCIATED with Sean, and he was vouching for their honesty of play.. THAT was the main point. And the APA stole a title from that team because of their own lame-ass handicapping system, that doesn't work.

I have been on az for a minute and have seen your posts go from pretty good to sad. You can do better. Its a shame this thread continues.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

Page 32 of 36 « First 22303132 3334 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: