Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Drugs, Alcohol, Prostitutes and Strip Clubs
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-29-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Hey, do not forget the Clinton White House.

Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

https://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinto...rvice-officer/
When it comes to appreciating variety in women, my 3 favorite Presidents, by far, were/are JFK, Sllck Willie, and The Donald.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
That's fine that he was banging ho's, but banging your dead brothers wife kind of crosses a line in anyone's book. Disgusting, filthy thing to do to your brother. And nice taking advantage of a woman greiving just to nail her. What a proud moment.

I'd personally kick my son's ass if he tried to pull some nasty shit like that.
Did you forget (or never know?) Jesus confirmed a man should marry a dead brother's wife?

Not in so many words, but when He was asked about the teaching in Deuteronomy, as part of a trick question from the Sadducees, He accepted the framing and did not dispute the premise, while solving the problem (Matthew 22:23-30).

Marrying your living brother's divorced wife is an issue, I would agree. But dead brother? I don't see it. Having a decent interim period after the funeral might be important.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#18)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Have you ever read the Old Testament? Be honest.
Marrying and having an affair are two different things.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#19)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 03:44 PM

Old
  (#20)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Did you forget (or never know?) Jesus confirmed a man should marry a dead brother's wife?

Not in so many words, but when He was asked about the teaching in Deuteronomy, as part of a trick question from the Sadducees, He accepted the framing and did not dispute the premise, while solving the problem (Matthew 22:23-30).

Marrying your living brother's divorced wife is an issue, I would agree. But dead brother? I don't see it. Having a decent interim period after the funeral might be important.
I don't much care what some dude said 2,000 years ago. Then, it was about providing for someone as there was no life insurance, or pensions, etc. So, it as about protecting the family. So that fug what.

Today, it's just a creepy thing to do, but you would not know what creepy is cause you don't have kids. One reason why you think it's "cool" to rip a 8 month child from the womb by crushing his skull, and tearing it's limbs apart. Saying it is not a person, and then harvesting the non persons tissues.

Sorry, you don't get it. I'm sure Dr. Mengele had some supporters too. In fact, I know he did. Lots of them. Weird, some things never change.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#21)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:

What does the Bible say about banging your dead brother’s wife while your current wife is at home with your kids?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#22)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-29-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
What does the Bible say about banging your dead brother’s wife while your current wife is at home with your kids?
Yeah, well he'll have to get back to you on that after you listen to crickets. You know how he tries to change the response to fit his twisted narrative.

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#23)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-29-2019, 07:51 PM

Good thing Hunter’s not running for any office. I wouldn’t vote for him

Old
  (#24)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-29-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Good thing Hunter’s not running for any office. I wouldn’t vote for him
Well, I don’t know about that.

Sofla has been up to see the burning bush, and has been chosen by God himself to defend the Bidens.

Carved stones in his clutches, Sofla commands the masses to yes, worship these false gods the Bidens, for they, and only they, will save us all from Global Warming and the doom that man has brought upon us all.

Tear down that false savior, The Donald, commands the holy Sofla.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#25)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 02:51 AM

I didn't do well in Sunday school, but I don't recall the story of Jesus telling a man to dump his current wife and take up with his dead brother's widow only to dump her in a year or two for a South African film maker 16 years his junior. Which book would I find that advice or command?

Quote:

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I didn't do well in Sunday school, but I don't recall the story of Jesus telling a man to dump his current wife and take up with his dead brother's widow only to dump her in a year or two for a South African film maker 16 years his junior. Which book would I find that advice or command?
That ole boy couldn't keep his pec*er in his pants. There's a lot of men like that. I've noticed it depends on who they are as to whether we choose to defend those actions on this forum or attack them. Wouldn't you agree?

Old
  (#27)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 04:57 AM

Well I guess we should all be glad the family affair stopped there.

If there had be a shot from a grassy knoll where Joe was concerned we might be discussing how little Hunter was banging both his dead brothers wife and his mother.

We would then be reading post by certain members defending incest as well.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#28)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

09-30-2019, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Well I guess we should all be glad the family affair stopped there.

If there had be a shot from a grassy knoll where Joe was concerned we might be discussing how little Hunter was banging both his dead brothers wife and his mother.

We would then be reading post by certain members defending incest as well.
Let's not drag West Virginia into this!

Old
  (#29)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Let's not drag West Virginia into this!
Low hanging fruit alert!!!!

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#30)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-30-2019, 09:43 AM

I know Kathleen needs to get her thyroid checked!

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: