Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Antifa Domestic Terrorist Gets Six Year Prison Sentence For Brutal Baton Attack
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Antifa Domestic Terrorist Gets Six Year Prison Sentence For Brutal Baton Attack
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Talking Antifa Domestic Terrorist Gets Six Year Prison Sentence For Brutal Baton Attack - 11-02-2019, 06:43 AM

BREAKING: Antifa Domestic Terrorist Gets Six Year Prison Sentence For Brutal Baton Attack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-baton-attack/

Antifa thug Gage Halupowski has been sentenced to six years in prison after beating a man’s head with a baton during a protest in Portland earlier in the year.

Halupowski took a deal and pleaded guilty to one count of Assault in the Second Degree, while avoiding other charges that included Unlawful Use Of A Weapon, Interfering With A Peace Officer, and Attempting To Commit A Class C Felony. His jail booking profile also lists Resisting Arrest and Attempting To Assault A Police Officer.

The incident happened on June 29th, the same day as the Andy Ngo attack.

The victim, Adam Kelly, was left with several gashes across his head.

This was a brutal attack.

The Oregonian reports:

A 24-year-old man who hit another man over the head with a baton in June during dueling downtown Portland demonstrations was sentenced Friday to nearly six years in prison.

Gage Halupowski pleaded guilty to second-degree assault in connection with the June 29 attack on Adam Kelly outside The Nines Hotel along Southwest Morrison Street. Halupowski was identified as one of several masked, black-clothed demonstrators seen on video hitting and pepper-spraying Kelly after he appeared to come to the aid of another man who’d been attacked during the protests, authorities said.

Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Melissa Marrero said Halupowski hitting Kelly in the back of the head with an expandable baton was “completely unexplainable, completely unavoidable and didn’t need to happen.”

She said Kelly and Halupowski both were lucky that Kelly survived his injuries.

Defense attorney Edward Kroll said Halupowski made “a really terrible decision” and that Kelly didn’t deserve what happened to him, but the attorney believed the agreed-upon 70-month prison sentence was “one of the harshest sentences I’ve seen for someone with no criminal background and young age.”

Marrero disagreed with Kroll’s assertions, saying she felt the charges and sentence were appropriate based on the severity of Kelly’s injuries and Halupowski’s strike. She said first-degree assault, which carried a potential 90-month sentence, and riot charges were initially considered in the case.

The prosecutors also said another person has been indicted and more people are under investigation in the same attack and other incidents stemming from the June demonstrations.

“My office has individuals charged on both sides of the political spectrum,” Marerro said. “We are not picking sides based on political affiliation, political views or anything like that.”

Halupowski didn’t give any statements while in court Friday. Kelly sat in the gallery behind him. His bald head bore several scars. He declined to comment after the court hearing.

Additional charges of unlawful use of a weapon, attempted assault of a public safety officer and interfering with a peace officer were dropped as part of Halupowski’s plea deal.

Court documents show that a Portland police officer saw Halupowski hit Kelly, followed him and pointed him out to other officers who helped arrest him. He was accused of punching another officer in the arm while being taken into custody.

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-02-2019, 06:50 AM

Good. I'm sure bubba will show him how its done. May he live in fear every night he's there.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-02-2019, 07:06 AM

About time!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#4)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-02-2019, 09:54 AM

Now they need to find that ANTIFA piece of shit (how redundant...and for more redundancy...anybody that supports ANTIFA is a piece of shit) who was bragging online about threatening to give fentanyl laced candy to kids in Trump related costumes.

Old
  (#5)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-02-2019, 05:11 PM

And where is Poolfool?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#6)
JackOfNoTrades
AzB Silver Member
JackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond repute

Cool 11-02-2019, 07:04 PM

I was beginning to think the degenerate subhuman communist filth were going to go unpunished altogether. This is a start. Of sorts.

The authorities should amp it up before the grassroots right acts independently. Game over at that point. Which incidentally is inevitable given the rapidly changing demographics in the US.

Any of you guys watch John Mark of “Mark My Words” (YouTube)? If you’re so inclined, you might want to mosey over and check him out before YouTube closes him down. He’s got some extremely interesting insights, backed with solid logic and empirical evidence.

Make no mistake, the Bolshevik menace is making its move — right now — in the United States, to forever destroy our Constitution and way of life. Will you go quietly into that bleak hellscape, knowing that the Orwellian boot will forever be upon the face of our progeny? - JackOfNoTrades

Old
  (#7)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-03-2019, 05:47 AM

Weird, not one dem is glad a violent thug is being locked up. huh, just weird. Oh wait, they are pretty much use to liberal violent thugs going to prison they are "numb" to it now.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#8)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

11-03-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Weird, not one dem is glad a violent thug is being locked up. huh, just weird. Oh wait, they are pretty much use to liberal violent thugs going to prison they are "numb" to it now.
Robin? Sofla? Philly? PJ? Poolfool? SBJ? Come on now!!

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#9)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Robin? Sofla? Philly? PJ? Poolfool? SBJ? Come on now!!
I'll weigh in...good for the justice system doing it's job!
Guilty is guilty...enjoy your time behind bars.
What was your reply in my thread about the two Proud Boys getting prison sentences again?

Now....Can we get an "ANTIFA" sticky here in NPR? :killi ngme:: killingme:

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#10)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

11-03-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Guilty is guilty...enjoy your time behind bars.:
Thank you.

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#11)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

11-03-2019, 09:10 AM

A reminder of the weeping and gnashing of teeth for anything ANTIFA while virtually ignoring the thugs on the Right:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=501345

Bamadog

LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#12)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

11-03-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
A reminder of the weeping and gnashing of teeth for anything ANTIFA while virtually ignoring the thugs on the Right:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=501345
ahh yes, the typical "but but but.....but but but" retort.....I feel the same way about them....so you'll have to get someone else to bite on this one...

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#13)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

11-03-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
ahh yes, the typical "but but but.....but but but" retort.....I feel the same way about them....so you'll have to get someone else to bite on this one...
hardly "but, but, but"....more like: here was your opportunity to prove you (the collective "you') could separate politics from what is deemed right and wrong by law.
And btw....YOU were one who called me out specifically in this thread

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#14)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-03-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Guilty is guilty...enjoy your time behind bars.
What was your reply in my thread about the two Proud Boys getting prison sentences again?

Now....Can we get an "ANTIFA" sticky here in NPR? :killi ngme:: killingme:

Dude I wanted to make a bad bet and you didn't have the cajones to step up.

Old
  (#15)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

11-03-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Dude I wanted to make a bad bet and you didn't have the cajones to step up.
You are barely a blip on my radar...get a clue Underlord

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: