Reload this Page Trump and Golf lies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump and Golf lies
Old
  (#1)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Trump and Golf lies - 11-10-2019, 05:30 PM

Please stay with me here, as I know you will want to what if/deny, but what is your thought about the honorable game of golf when Trump talks about his 18 club championships?

"Of the 18 club championship “wins” that Trump listed for Golf Digest, 12 are actually senior or super senior club championships. So that leaves six real club championships. One of the six he lists was Trump Westchester 2001, when the club wasn’t officially open yet. That leaves five. The next was Westchester 2002, when the club was only nine holes. If it really happened, you can’t count that. That leaves four, one of them being Westchester in 2004. Could he have actually won that?

“Well, no, I know for a fact that’s not true,” Gillule says. “He never won any in the eight years I worked there. I mean, I loved working for Mr Trump, but you know, some people take a certain license with the truth.”

We do know that Trump played in the 2007 Westchester Men’s Club Championship and was knocked out in the first round by a 15-year-old named Adam Levin. Trump was four-up with five holes to play, helped greatly by the 60-year-old calling two ticky-tack rule violations on the kid, one for accidentally touching the grass inside a hazard and one for fixing a small ball mark off the green, both loss-of-hole penalties.

That’s when, according to Levin, Trump said to the small gallery, “The kid put up a good fight, didn’t he?” A small bonfire lit under Levin, who wound up winning hole after hole, tying Trump up through 18 and then winning on the second playoff hole.

“He didn’t even say ‘Congratulations’ or ‘Good match,’” remembers Levin, now a data analyst. “He didn’t look me in the eye. He just shook my hand and walked off. He’d kind of been a dick the whole day. We were together for five or six hours, so there was plenty of time for conversation with me or my parents, but all he ever said was, ‘Isn’t this course fantastic?’ and ‘Aren’t these facilities the best?’ He’s a total asshole with no character.”

That leaves three possible club championship wins, all at one course – Trump International in West Palm Beach. But we already know the 1999 win there is a lie, since the course wasn’t open. That leaves two. Of those two – 2001 and 2009 – I have never seen a signed scorecard or spoken to any objective person who remembers him winning or not winning.

Final score on the “18 club championships”: Lies 16, Incompletes 2, Confirms 0. By this time, Trump’s nose has grown so long he could putt with it.

Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 05:32 PM

HORRIBLE, someone exaggerating their past sports accomplishments. Did I tell you about the no-hitter I threw in HS. Lets go grab a beer and I'll tell you all about it LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#3)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 05:54 PM

He did win 11/08/2016

That one trumps all.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#4)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-10-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
Please stay with me here, as I know you will want to what if/deny, but what is your thought about the honorable game of golf when Trump talks about his 18 club championships?

"Of the 18 club championship “wins” that Trump listed for Golf Digest, 12 are actually senior or super senior club championships. So that leaves six real club championships. One of the six he lists was Trump Westchester 2001, when the club wasn’t officially open yet. That leaves five. The next was Westchester 2002, when the club was only nine holes. If it really happened, you can’t count that. That leaves four, one of them being Westchester in 2004. Could he have actually won that?

“Well, no, I know for a fact that’s not true,” Gillule says. “He never won any in the eight years I worked there. I mean, I loved working for Mr Trump, but you know, some people take a certain license with the truth.”

We do know that Trump played in the 2007 Westchester Men’s Club Championship and was knocked out in the first round by a 15-year-old named Adam Levin. Trump was four-up with five holes to play, helped greatly by the 60-year-old calling two ticky-tack rule violations on the kid, one for accidentally touching the grass inside a hazard and one for fixing a small ball mark off the green, both loss-of-hole penalties.

That’s when, according to Levin, Trump said to the small gallery, “The kid put up a good fight, didn’t he?” A small bonfire lit under Levin, who wound up winning hole after hole, tying Trump up through 18 and then winning on the second playoff hole.

“He didn’t even say ‘Congratulations’ or ‘Good match,’” remembers Levin, now a data analyst. “He didn’t look me in the eye. He just shook my hand and walked off. He’d kind of been a dick the whole day. We were together for five or six hours, so there was plenty of time for conversation with me or my parents, but all he ever said was, ‘Isn’t this course fantastic?’ and ‘Aren’t these facilities the best?’ He’s a total asshole with no character.”

That leaves three possible club championship wins, all at one course – Trump International in West Palm Beach. But we already know the 1999 win there is a lie, since the course wasn’t open. That leaves two. Of those two – 2001 and 2009 – I have never seen a signed scorecard or spoken to any objective person who remembers him winning or not winning.

Final score on the “18 club championships”: Lies 16, Incompletes 2, Confirms 0. By this time, Trump’s nose has grown so long he could putt with it.

So after working this all out, do your nuts hurt ?

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#5)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 07:03 PM

It just doesn't matter to you guys unless it has a (D) before it.

The guy can just lie and lie and lie and it's fine.
If you think it's just about sports accomplishments, and that doesn't rear itself in the office of the President, then of course you know you are wrong.

Old
  (#6)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
HORRIBLE, someone exaggerating their past sports accomplishments. Did I tell you about the no-hitter I threw in HS. Lets go grab a beer and I'll tell you all about it LOL
I can provide a newspaper clipping of my no hitter.

And I struck out 17 in a seven inning game a different time.

We lost both games.

Glory days they have passed me by

Now where's my beverage?

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#7)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-10-2019, 07:19 PM

I smell loon desperation … and it really stinks!

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Get
Old
  (#8)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Get - 11-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:

If you think it's just about sports accomplishments, and that doesn't rear itself in the office of the President, then of course you know you are wrong.
You need to get some help, soon.

Old
  (#9)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-10-2019, 07:46 PM

Don't worry. Trump will win again in 2020. You will get 5 more year's of working out who Trump really supports .

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#10)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:

It is terrible to exaggerate. Like when Obama got the "Peace Prize" for doing nothing!! He continued doing nothing for the next 8 years.

Old
  (#11)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-10-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
It is terrible to exaggerate. Like when Obama got the "Peace Prize" for doing nothing!! He continued doing nothing for the next 8 years.
Growing Isis and escalating the Iranian advancement in nuclear weapons is quite an achievement.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#12)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 09:02 PM

Yes, Mr./President Trump is a self promoting, lying, narcissistic, person, as is most, if not all politicians, and are probably prerequisites for wanting greatness.

But it is not, nor has ever been, grounds for harassment, obstruction, and certainly not impeachment.

To most supporters who I know, most care more about pro-USA policies, not hero worship or personalities.

Old
  (#13)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Clinton lies about raping a woman and nobody cares.

Obama lies about reducing healthcare costs and keeping your doctor and nobody cares.

Trump exaggerates his golf game and its probably going to be listed in the articles of impeachment.

Economy is on steroids, record low unemployment, record high stock market, opiods on the decline and on and on...

I think all a reasonable person wants is a sense of equal treatment in the media. Liberals know, deep deep down, that the media is grossly out of line in their treatment of Trump. I think you know it, too.

Dan White

Old
  (#14)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post

Obama lies about reducing healthcare costs and keeping your doctor and nobody cares.

Trump exaggerates his golf game and its probably going to be listed in the articles of impeachment.

Economy is on steroids, record low unemployment, record high stock market, opiods on the decline and on and on...

I think all a reasonable person wants is a sense of equal treatment in the media. Liberals know, deep deep down, that the media is grossly out of line in their treatment of Trump. I think you know it, too.
There's simply no comparison about severity. And leftist idiots love to tout bullshit about how much Trump lies, when most of what they call lies are them lying themselves, such as my favorite - fact checking Trump on him saying the food was piled a mile high and calling that a lie.

Trump lies like a man, democrats lie like women. See at 38 seconds here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfFGgzhfhY

Chris Rock - biggest liar men or women

Man's lie - I was at Tony's house.

Woman's lie - it's your baby.

Old
  (#15)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter

11-11-2019, 12:16 AM

You don't speak for me when you say nobody cares.
I am against what Obama did wrong, and I'm against what Clinton did wrong.

More to the point, all the deflection that goes on with regards to the POTUS is sad.

Those issues you mentioned are serious and merit their own investigation and consequences.

If you want to say Trump is a liar, misogynist, and has some very shady business dealings, but that you don't care because of your 401k, then that's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: