Old
  (#16)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-20-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
It's lying scumbag to me. He got a purple heart for being wounded up by an ied. Not exactly an act of bravery, more just bad luck here's your trophy son. Handing those out like candy is just one of the strategies for dignifying undignified wars. Gold star families are another. Having either award doesn't make your word any better than the next guy's or your honor beyond reproach.
I found it interesting that one of the democratic counsel members said, "you got blew up"

We don't know the details of his purple heart, and I'm not about putting any veteran on blast. I will say this:

His vehicle could have got peppered with projectiles/rocks as a result of and IED blast, convoy does evasive maneuver, he injures his hand on his door handle.... boom, purple heart.

Officers write their own recommendations, and those memos are reviewed and approved by peer officers. There's been examples of this throughout the military's history. To veterans, it's no secret. Just thought some others might be made aware.

Old
  (#17)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-20-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Some people....mostly trump defenders are bashing the fact that vindam is wearing his uniform....to impress people or whatever. The fact is the military dress code requires veterans to wear their uniform at functions that requires bussiness suits.
Is he at his fighting weight or did he let his suit out?

dumluk

Old
  (#18)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Is he at his fighting weight or did he let his suit out?
I've got no problem with the LTC wearing his uniform while on official business [of which is mostly always]. He earned it, he's wearing it right, what's the problem?

Old
  (#19)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
He got a purple heart for being wounded up by an ied. Not exactly an act of bravery, more just bad luck here's
Have you no sense of decency, sir?

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Last edited by T-dog; 11-20-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Old
  (#20)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Some people....mostly trump defenders are bashing the fact that vindam is wearing his uniform....to impress people or whatever. The fact is the military dress code requires veterans to wear their uniform at functions that requires bussiness suits.
Not me, let him wear his uniform, he basically testified for Trump anyways. So, it's even more official, this decorated soldier has no evidence and made up his own narrative, and he is on record for that. Brilliant, he is not. So, he kind of needs the uniform. Trump should send him a case of champagne, that's how "good" his testimony was.

Thank You Vindman.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#21)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

11-20-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
Have you no sense decency, sir?
I knew that was coming.
Because a person has received something, he can get no grief as to the method in which he received it?

By your logic, this impeachment process needs to canceled immediately...... for decency purposes. And the dem party needs to STFU about electoral votes

I thank the LTC for his service to our country, whether he was a pos chow thief in Ranger school or not. Whether his medals are a result of direct combat or not.

Edit: I can guarantee you this, the way in which this dude got his purple heart and the way Marcus Luttrell got his...... are two completely different stories, in action and honor....... mark my word on that.

Last edited by DelawareDogs; 11-20-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Old
  (#22)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
what about Vindman's decency of "believing" what happened versus what actually happened. The gift that keeps on giving. I hope Trump sent his limo to drive this guy to the hearing, he was that good for the defense. I love Vindman.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#23)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 11:04 AM

listening to these hearings you'd think the legislative branch has some role in setting/reviewing foreign policy... there is no oversight angle that I can piece together on this whole thing, especially with an anti-corruption treaty in place... it's all about situational in-the-weeds discussions/meetings/communications, just plain old policy sausage making that happens on the fly all day every day on hundreds of subjects with other countries

and if it is all about fund distribution (that the exec branch asked for in the first place), Ukraine wasn't the only foreign aid being reviewed before distribution... Trump has been reviewing all foreign aid since he got in office... and, as a taxpayer, I like it... congress already appropriated the money, right? even if he held the money to force Ukraine to honor an existing treaty, what is wrong with that?

I know I've got the "bias", but I still can't wrap my mind around what in the heck I am watching, or why... plus, this is the Intelligence Committee! what are they doing holding an inquiry that has nothing to do with them? ... unless one is afflicted with TDS this whole thing makes no sense

there has to be a larger game afoot, more than just the 2020 re-election... protecting the Clintons/Bidens/DNC from investigations in Ukraine? the upcoming Barr/Horowitz show taking down members of the previous "not a smidgeon" administration? are some of these members of congress in the crosshairs? is Obama?

Last edited by Smooth; 11-20-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Old
  (#24)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-20-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
I've got no problem with the LTC wearing his uniform while on official business [of which is mostly always]. He earned it, he's wearing it right, what's the problem?
He has gained weight.

dumluk

Old
  (#25)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

11-20-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
He has gained weight.
There are active duty enlisted soldiers this very minute that bust tape. This guy looks like he's within regs.

Old
  (#26)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-20-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
It's lying scumbag to me. He got a purple heart for being wounded up by an ied. Not exactly an act of bravery, more just bad luck here's your trophy son. Handing those out like candy is just one of the strategies for dignifying undignified wars. Gold star families are another. Having either award doesn't make your word any better than the next guy's or your honor beyond reproach.
Google John Kriesel and then lets hear your bullshit squawking about IED's and a military persons luck.
You need to look in a mirror and let yourself know how f*%ing special you are.
Wonder how your paying customers might react to your post.....maybe we should find out???

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#27)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-20-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Google John Kriesel and then lets hear your bullshit squawking about IED's and a military persons luck.
Wonder how your paying customers might react to your post.....maybe we should find out???
None of that refutes the fact that he is a liar and spy, for who has yet to be determined.

You can overlook this traitors criminality because he conned a uniform out of out Country?

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#28)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
We could have a poll but he has a lot of friends.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#29)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Maybe you should go **** your mother

And shove your veiled threats up your ass.

You got something to say to my community?

Spit it out then dickweed.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Last edited by JC; 11-20-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Old
  (#30)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-20-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should go **** your mother

And shove your veiled threats up your ass.

You got something to say to my community?

Spit it out then dickweed.
Nice edit.....didn't want to go any deeper on our men and women in uniform?
It isn't lucky to survive an IED event. Again, Google John Kriesel and then eat your words.
My mom is dead thank you very much.
Touch a nerve asking if your customers would approve of you calling an IED survivor a coward and saying the IED strike is a lucky way to get wounded in service to OUR country?
You are a sad man in line for some real karma

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Page 2 of 11 12 34 Last »

Tags
banned

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: