Old
  (#31)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-20-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
I knew that was coming.
Because a person has received something, he can get no grief as to the method in which he received it?

By your logic, this impeachment process needs to canceled immediately...... for decency purposes. And the dem party needs to STFU about electoral votes

I thank the LTC for his service to our country, whether he was a pos chow thief in Ranger school or not. Whether his medals are a result of direct combat or not.

Edit: I can guarantee you this, the way in which this dude got his purple heart and the way Marcus Luttrell got his...... are two completely different stories, in action and honor....... mark my word on that.
Ill be glad to give him shit for his purple heart if it is cheesy. Although, back in the old days (that this site loves so much), this was a no no. You also dont seem to know the details of how he receive the purple heart but yet can guarantee.....you know that they told tommy boy. "You can put guaranteed on the box, but all you really have is a guaranteed piece of shit"

and you knew that was coming because, deep down, you knew it was wrong with out the facts to back it up.

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#32)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Nice edit.....didn't want to go any deeper on our men and women in uniform?
It isn't lucky to survive an IED event. Again, Google John Kriesel and then eat your words.
My mom is dead thank you very much.
Touch a nerve asking if your customers would approve of you calling an IED survivor a coward and saying the IED strike is a lucky way to get wounded in service to OUR country?
You are a sad man in line for some real karma
You need to check your reading comprehension. I didn't say he was a coward or that he was lucky to get wounded. I said he was a lying scumbag. Which he is. He said under oath he knows not the identity of the whistleblower. Time for a pre dawn raid swat and lock him up and bankrupt him with legal fees.

You are truly a dipshit in every way possible.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#33)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

11-20-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
You need to check your reading comprehension. I didn't say he was a coward or that he was lucky to get wounded. I said he was a lying scumbag. Which he is. He said under oath he knows not the identity of the whistleblower. Time for a pre dawn raid swat and lock him up and bankrupt him with legal fees.

Buh bye!!!

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#34)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
Ill be glad to give him shit for his purple heart if it is cheesy. Although, back in the old days (that this site loves so much), this was a no no. You also dont seem to know the details of how he receive the purple heart but yet can guarantee.....you know that they told tommy boy. "You can put guaranteed on the box, but all you really have is a guaranteed piece of shit"

and you knew that was coming because, deep down, you knew it was wrong with out the facts to back it up.
Oh man t-dog you got me!!!

Tell you what, let's gather some facts on the events that got him his purple heart......

Like I said, Luttrell and this man have two entirely different methods of acquisition of being a purple heart recipient.

Deep down, you know it.

“In 2014, in the ramp up to probably the largest urban operation in decades, outside of Fallujah, we were conducting a reconnaissance patrol in conjunction with the Marines, and my vehicle was struck by an improvised explosive device that penetrated the armor,” Vindman revealed.

That my friends, is probably exactly as it reads on the write up for recommendation.

Old
  (#35)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Oh man t-dog you got me!!!

Tell you what, let's gather some facts on the events that got him his purple heart......

Like I said, Luttrell and this man have two entirely different methods of acquisition of being a purple heart recipient.

Deep down, you know it.

“In 2014, in the ramp up to probably the largest urban operation in decades, outside of Fallujah, we were conducting a reconnaissance patrol in conjunction with the Marines, and my vehicle was struck by an improvised explosive device that penetrated the armor,” Vindman revealed.

That my friends, is probably exactly as it reads on the write up for recommendation.
deep down, I know nothing of these two individuals. So do I have your take on this correct? If wounded, while in combat, while in a vehicle, that is not bravery and you should not receive the purple heart?

Wikipedia isnt exactly gospel but here is the definition there:
The Purple Heart is a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the President to those wounded or killed while serving, on or after April 5, 1917, with the U.S. military.

Why shouldn't Vindman received it and really.........this is a dumb ass convo.

I'm not trying to get you. you are exposing yourself.

Luttrell...whataboutism at its finest.

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Last edited by T-dog; 11-20-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Old
  (#36)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post

Worth emphasis.

Old
  (#37)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
Sure is quiet around here this morning. It must be because all you conservatives have jobs and no time to post.

Everyone has jobs now.....and if that was all that mattered, I wouldn't even post this.

Maybe waiting to see how Fox News spins this so you can all be on the same page.
Conservative always have jobs and or employees.

After Robin picked up his ball and ran back under his bridge and was followed by KD and others it slowed down a bit.

I am pretty sure Mike is enjoying the lack of drama and cessation of all the sniveling being thrown at him by our lefties.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#38)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
Buh bye!!!

Mike
Mike.

Let me appeal the conviction.

Certainly, JC can say the truth with more agreeableness.

The head of the committee is prone to lying.
He acts like an ass.
I am certain he has redeemable characteristics but
they escape me at the moment.

But. Really?

No offense Mike I know being a leader and monitor
is a tough ride.

Old
  (#39)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Mike.

Let me appeal the conviction.

Certainly, JC can say the truth with more agreeableness.

The head of the committee is prone to lying.
He acts like an ass.
I am certain he has redeemable characteristics but
they escape me at the moment.

But. Really?

No offense Mike I know being a leader and monitor
is a tough ride.

I think it's more about his reply to Fool...who baited him as was his intent. And if one is to be consistent Fool should be banned as well (especially for saying this bullshit - Wonder how your paying customers might react to your post.....maybe we should find out???) ...or JC unbanned. Frankly, whoever moderates this place should have a better understanding of the back and forth and not get played by someone like Fool into banning a member...and to quote his post back at him...Fool is a sad man in line for some real karma.

Old
  (#40)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-20-2019, 06:30 PM

Threatening a Man's livelihood should be an insta-perma-ban.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#41)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 06:42 PM

Seems a little harsh.

Threatening a guy's business (yes, JC owns one) is bound to send someone into full boil.

Besides, using the adjective "dipshit" just means someone is a little slow at times.

poolfool1957 instigated and should suffer the same fate as JC.

Why is it only the libs that hit the report button?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#42)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

11-20-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Threatening a Man's livelihood should be an insta-perma-ban.
It's a disgusting and desperate tactic of the lowest of lowlifes. Years ago I was personally told how a well-known cue maker tried to find a man's job to lie to them about him doing drugs to get him fired. This man was someone I had argued with here quite a bit who told me this when we met to shoot some pool...but this was back when some liberals still had vestiges of integrity and before leftists in general went well past full retard to completely reveal themselves for the world to see them for what they truly are.

Old
  (#43)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-20-2019, 07:02 PM

I didn't bait anyone and I sure as hell didn't report him. You can clear that with Mike if you want.
Saying a soldier didn't deserve a purple heart because that person was wounded due to an IED is pretty low.
I listen to John Kriesel at least once a week on local radio.
You all ought to educate yourselves on his IED tragedy and then others who lost limbs, lives and fellow soldiers to those IED's that JC feels are so harmless.
If he is a man of conviction to his words then why would he care if his customers saw what he posted?
I take zero pleasure in him being banned but I also take zero solace in a person belittling a US serviceperson for receiving a purple heart because of an injury caused by an explosive device while honorably serving our country

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#44)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

11-20-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I didn't bait anyone and I sure as hell didn't report him. You can clear that with Mike if you want.
Saying a soldier didn't deserve a purple heart because that person was wounded due to an IED is pretty low.
I listen to John Kriesel at least once a week on local radio.
You all ought to educate yourselves on his IED tragedy and then others who lost limbs, lives and fellow soldiers to those IED's that JC feels are so harmless.
If he is a man of conviction to his words then why would he care if his customers saw what he posted?
I take zero pleasure in him being banned but I also take zero solace in a person belittling a US serviceperson for receiving a purple heart because of an injury caused by an explosive device while honorably serving our country
You baited him...it's obvious.

As to IEDs, get off the bullshit high horse about that with that POS Vindman...who leftists only care about because they think they can use him to score some points against Trump. And getting IEDed / surviving / injured has much to do with luck and circumstances...however I'm only saying that as someone in a convoy in Tikrit that got IEDed...but maybe you know better.

Old
  (#45)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-20-2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
blahblah
No, you didn't bait him, you threatened his livelihood. You should be gone permanently.

IRATUS VULGUS

Page 3 of 11 123 45 Last »

Tags
banned

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: