Old
  (#61)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
You may have meant well! But, handling it publicly with out consulting Dr. DAVE or Robin was wrong.

The whole leap first and let the chips fall where they may, regardless of the potential harm to those involved.

You stepped across the line! The fact that similar situations are occurring and people without 100,000 post are getting banned for even threatening to attack ones livelihood let alone a full blown thread devoted to the topic.

The fact that Robin is still gone because of something that you did should be proof that a apology may be appropriate to set things straight.

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Funny you mention "Leap first and let the chips fall where they may"

That's quite on topic with this thread of Impeachment, whether you realized it was the case or not.......

Old
  (#62)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
You may have meant well! But, handling it publicly with out consulting Dr. DAVE or Robin was wrong.

The whole leap first and let the chips fall where they may, regardless of the potential harm to those involved.

You stepped across the line! The fact that similar situations are occurring and people without 100,000 post are getting banned for even threatening to attack ones livelihood let alone a full blown thread devoted to the topic.

The fact that Robin is still gone because of something that you did should be proof that a apology may be appropriate to set things straight.

Kd

Pardon me.

But you seem to be forgetting that the rumor was what was causing harm in the first place.
Wherever it started was done without consulting Dr. Dave or Robin first.

The chips were already falling.

That Robin could not take the heat and ran out of the kitchen shows his lack of fortitude.
That is a character flaw of his.

Nobody forced him to pick up his ball and leave.

But then again. You didnt answer the question posed. Which is not surprising.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#63)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Pardon me.

But you seem to be forgetting that the rumor was what was causing harm in the first place.
Wherever it started was done without consulting Dr. Dave or Robin first.

The chips were already falling.

That Robin could not take the heat and ran out of the kitchen shows his lack of fortitude.
That is a character flaw of his.

Nobody forced him to pick up his ball and leave.

But then again. You didnt answer the question posed. Which is not surprising.
Peace and hair grease

Adios

Kd

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#64)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Peace and hair grease

Adios

Kd

And once again KD sprints for his bridge.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#65)
UGOTDA7
Banned
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Do have an enemies list you can provide Mike?
Lol, good one, but lost on him...Kid Dynomite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#66)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
I didn't bait anyone and I sure as hell didn't report him. You can clear that with Mike if you want.
Saying a soldier didn't deserve a purple heart because that person was wounded due to an IED is pretty low.
I listen to John Kriesel at least once a week on local radio.
You all ought to educate yourselves on his IED tragedy and then others who lost limbs, lives and fellow soldiers to those IED's that JC feels are so harmless.
If he is a man of conviction to his words then why would he care if his customers saw what he posted?
I take zero pleasure in him being banned but I also take zero solace in a person belittling a US serviceperson for receiving a purple heart because of an injury caused by an explosive device while honorably serving our country
I’ve been away, did you hurt somebody’s feelings? The Trumpters are going through some rough times so they may be a little touchy.

Old
  (#67)
Sev

11-21-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I’ve been away, did you hurt somebody’s feelings? The Trumpters are going through some rough times so they may be a little touchy.
LOL.

Keep dreaming of unicorns and rainbows.

The clock is ticking.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#68)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
Sure is quiet around here this morning. It must be because all you conservatives
have jobs and no time to post.

Everyone has jobs now.....and if that was all that mattered, I wouldn't even post this.

Maybe waiting to see how Fox News spins this so you can all be on the same page.

I had a busy day. 24-hour collection of urine in a large orange vat.

It has markings for measurement showing liters with decimal markings.
The container was 4 liters total, and I exceeded expectations. About 4.2
liters in all.

I had to mail a small sampling to a lab. So it was a busy morning.

Then I talked to my financial guy. Required Minimum Distributions. The
bonus was lunch.

That Trump guy is affecting my totals in a positive way. My investments
grow. Damn!

Sorry for my absence. I will return to correcting defective thinking or
lack of thinking shortly.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 11-22-2019 at 04:38 AM.

Old
  (#69)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 04:45 AM

Lt Col Vindman is either skipping out on PRT or going thru the
chow line twice.

Thanks for your service porky.

Old
  (#70)
ChopStick
Unsane Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 05:41 AM

Attached Images

Don't believe everything you think.

“These alarmists always demand the same thing: Absolute power to dominate, transform, and control every aspect of our lives,”

Old
  (#71)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Where were you when SEV attacked a members livelihood?

Funny, you only stand for what is right for conservatives! Liberals get attacked and utter silence. Did not even join the protest and stand on principle. But, want to lecture the community about what is right and ethical!.

Mike needs to clean house and I doubt that he is aware of the extent of the problems...

Kd

Coming from you this means, well, nothing. Iron those panties and maybe they will unwad.

Old
  (#72)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-22-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Apparently I baited someone.....this coming from those who preach personal responsibility.
But somehow, a guy posts up some words in response to my response to his previous words and it's no longer personal responsibility on his part but me baiting him into going off and then getting the hammer.
Laughable, as is a lot of what the echo chamber posts up multiple times a day here.

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#73)
Sev

11-23-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Apparently I baited someone.....this coming from those who preach personal responsibility.
But somehow, a guy posts up some words in response to my response to his previous words and it's no longer personal responsibility on his part but me baiting him into going off and then getting the hammer.
Laughable, as is a lot of what the echo chamber posts up multiple times a day here.
Its all your fault.
You should be ashamed of yourself you big meany.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#74)
Sev

11-23-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#75)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-23-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Its all your fault.
You should be ashamed of yourself you big meany.
Don't you have some bacon to burn?

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Page 5 of 11 « First 345 67 Last »

Tags
banned

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: