Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Josh Filler says to SVB, "There's a new King!"
Page 8 of 13 « First 678 910 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-28-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette1340 View Post
So now Skyler is king? ��

“Short race theory on pecking order”

Ship it.
I don’t always agree with everything the Vette posts.....
...but I just feel like mentioning.....the Vette picked up $1750 that I know of....
....betting on Team USA......

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#107)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

11-28-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
I read a biography about Gorgeous George
It detailed how he cultivated the bad boy image

Muhammed Ali gives credit to him ,and you will never guess another prominent
legend in show business

try to guess,we might have some fun

At any rate I allplaud the use of the bad guy image

My guess is that he will continue beating SVB
Elvis Presley ?

Old
  (#108)
corvette1340
www.EpawnMarket.com
corvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-28-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
i don’t always agree with everything the vette posts.....
...but i just feel like mentioning.....the vette picked up $1750 that i know of....
....betting on team usa......
💪😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👍

Old
  (#109)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 04:44 PM

I wish team Euro would put up their winnings and tell Shane to flip it against Filler.

Old
  (#110)
corvette1340
www.EpawnMarket.com
corvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
I wish team Euro would put up their winnings and tell Shane to flip it against Filler.
They want to have enough to get back to Europe. Although I didn’t like his response to the question he was asked at the start of Sky’s match.

When asked what his thoughts were on the captains pick if it went hill-hill, he said “I’d say pick Sky because he’s winning”.

I don’t care if Sky is playing great, you’re Shane f$&&ibg Van Boening! You say, I want him to pick me. All the greats want the ball when the game is on the line.

Old
  (#111)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
They want to have enough to get back to Europe. Although I didn’t like his response to the question he was asked at the start of Sky’s match.

When asked what his thoughts were on the captains pick if it went hill-hill, he said “I’d say pick Sky because he’s winning”.

I don’t care if Sky is playing great, you’re Shane f$&&ibg Van Boening! You say, I want him to pick me. All the greats want the ball when the game is on the line.
That's because Shane wants no part of Filler

Old
  (#112)
corvette1340
www.EpawnMarket.com

11-28-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
AT the Mosconi Cup you May be right. But a race to 100, of course he does.

Old
  (#113)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg

11-28-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:
AT the Mosconi Cup you May be right. But a race to 100, of course he does.
Let's hope.

Old
  (#114)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:
I’m going with.....Shane is a loner...but as he matured....he’s learned to be a team player.
....he’ll still play his best as a loner...but my heavens, the man is trying for the team.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#115)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Let's hope.
Well we might be getting to see that in the spring ,, Roy's Basment has been talking to both sides trying to work out the logistics,, he's said they are looking at around April info was posted by Roy on FB

Old
  (#116)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg

11-28-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
Well we might be getting to see that in the spring ,, Roy's Basment has been talking to both sides trying to work out the logistics,, he's said they are looking at around April info was posted by Roy on FB

I was there when the talk started right after Shane D.O., they were trying to get it done in Dec originally.

Old
  (#117)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
He's just playing the lemon.

Old
  (#118)
gxman
AzB Silver Member
gxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 05:18 PM

They can just go to Griff's, Fri-Sun, race to 100.

10b I got Shane, 9b I like Filler.

Old
  (#119)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

11-28-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Lol, in another race to 5???.. Might as well just flip the coin again.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#120)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg

11-28-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon of Sin View Post
Lol, in another race to 5???.. Might as well just flip the coin again.
Obviously not a race to 5.

Race to 100 like everybody has been talking about. Jeez

Page 8 of 13 « First 678 910 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: