Test hit carbon fiber shafts

SpotOn

Registered
I live in Oregon and I am wondering where the closest place or event is that I could go to and try out ALL of the carbon fiber shafts being offered these days.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in Oregon and I am wondering where the closest place or event is that I could go to and try out ALL of the carbon fiber shafts being offered these days.

Trade show...super billiards expo....
Not sure if there are any brick and mortar stores near you. But at a mega event, vendors set up booths and sell their wares to the masses.

Like all things pool, you just sometimes have to take a leap of faith and start purchasing. To tell you the truth, there really isn't much to gain from a few hits at a table with a particular shaft. You also have to be aware of what tip is installed on it because that could make all the difference in the world between a good hit and a bad hit no matter what the shaft.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

Check the vendor list for the BCAPL Nationals in July and the APA Team Nationals in August. Pretty sure Predator, Jacoby and OB will be there. Not sure about Becue.

Lyn

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Check the vendor list for the BCAPL Nationals in July and the APA Team Nationals in August. Pretty sure Predator, Jacoby and OB will be there. Not sure about Becue.

Lyn

I believe Meucci is usually at those events as well. If Brutal Gear is there as well, I believe they carry Becue shafts.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lyn

Yes Becue will be at both events - BCAPL come to the MARTY CAREY booth and at the APA - come by the BryantBilliards / Brutal Clothing booth. Also if you have any questions you can contact me Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Becue will be at both events - BCAPL come to the MARTY CAREY booth and at the APA - come by the BryantBilliards / Brutal Clothing booth. Also if you have any questions you can contact me Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

Hey Ricky, the next time you are in or close to Florence, hollar at me. I'd like to take you out to eat. You've made a few trips to my house just to let me hit balls with the becue equipment and i appreciate that.

Only thing, remember that were use to staying up all night and sleeping all day. Lol....i don't usually get up till 3pm or so.

I look forward to it.

Again, thanks for all you do for the pool industry Sir!