FS Original 1st Gen Pred Shaft w/ ivory ferrule

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
5/16x14 thread

Original 314 logo on the shaft, good condition and somewhat on the skinnier side. Will measure exactly if you are interested in buying. I can't say for sure what tip is on there.

Selling for a local player.

Asking $160 shipped OBO I take paypal - CONUS

please email me, no pm's please.. kkaktuggi-making@yahoo.com

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

slim234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorta ruined the whole idea of being a predator shaft by installing an ivory ferrule. Predator removed the mass from the end of the shaft and then someone puts back the heaviest ferrule they can find, lol Goodluck with the sale on this one.

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
predator

Actually, it's the best the way it is. You get the no deflection predator with the soft grippy control of an ivory ferrule. Put on a triangle tip and you can't get a better playing shaft. Unreal previous comment probably can't play a lick!! By the way bob danielson in eastern washington makes the best laminated shaft available anywhere. It plays better than a predator,is cheaper, and bob uses way better wood. I swear on a stack of bible's try one out bdcomix.com he makes the best shaft period!!

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You have a point and this did cross my mind when the owner of the shaft first showed it to me, but being an ivory nut who plays with an ivory joint and ivory ferrule, I actually thought it was quite a unique hit.

I'm sure the entire community of AZ has been thoroughly enlightened by your words of wisdom and will now realize who to go to for knowledge.

The shaft has been sold pending payment.

Sorta ruined the whole idea of being a predator shaft by installing an ivory ferrule. Predator removed the mass from the end of the shaft and then someone puts back the heaviest ferrule they can find, lol Goodluck with the sale on this one.

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Actually, it's the best the way it is. You get the no deflection predator with the soft grippy control of an ivory ferrule. Put on a triangle tip and you can't get a better playing shaft. Unreal previous comment probably can't play a lick!! By the way bob danielson in eastern washington makes the best laminated shaft available anywhere. It plays better than a predator,is cheaper, and bob uses way better wood. I swear on a stack of bible's try one out bdcomix.com he makes the best shaft period!!

Actually Slims right the reason the predator has such low deflection is mostly the ferrule and hollow core at the end of the shaft, you should do a little research before calling out someone. And fyi it's not no deflection it's low deflection. But hey nice plug for BD cues.

Last edited: