Southern Indiana...Patoka Lake area

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Starting camping on the weekends in Southern Indiana. The lake is called Patoka Lake. Does anyone know the area? Is there a local pool scene at all?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starting camping on the weekends in Southern Indiana. The lake is called Patoka Lake. Does anyone know the area? Is there a local pool scene at all?
Kinda in the sticks isn't it? Bloomington and Louisville have spots but i don't know of anything around there. Probably bars with bar-boxes but finding a big table may be a challenge.

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Yeah....big time in the sticks. I live in Louisville...just curious if these a gem amongst the trees. Haha

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live about 45 minutes from the Patoka area. I don't know of anything except there is a league over in Jasper. And Helen Keller would be a star in that league. I've gone to Evansville before, looking for a little action, and found nothing. Good luck at finding something.

What I wouldn't give if there was a Midwest 9-Ball Tour with stops in Owensboro, Evansville, Paducah, Louisville, Lexington, Nashville, Memphis, Terre Haute, etc, etc.

r/DCP

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go to Patoka to fish and forget about pool.
Good luck in your search.