AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Really rare!!

gutshot said:
Buyer beware!!!!!!!

Interesting looking Mike Capone Cue. It looks like Mike even signed it Richard Harris by mistake! QUOTE]

That is one of those world famous Mike Harris Blue Capone Grass cues....:eek: :D

Vicki

Mrs. Capone
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good eye, gutshot...

just out of curiosity... did you report this (or other fraudulant auctions) to ebay?

zcat27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Vicki said:
good eye, gutshot...

just out of curiosity... did you report this (or other fraudulant auctions) to ebay?

His ad actually says it is not the picture of the cue he is selling but a picture of the cue he sent to Capone to copy. He said the new cue has just been finished. I emailed him for photos. Will be interesting to see what he says.

Pizza Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
zcat27 said:
His ad actually says it is not the picture of the cue he is selling but a picture of the cue he sent to Capone to copy. He said the new cue has just been finished. I emailed him for photos. Will be interesting to see what he says.

Yeah, it says that now, but if you look at the times, he added that about 30 minutes after Vicki's post.

He'll have a hard time coming up with the pics - while the cue exists, I know for a fact that, at this moment, it is still in Mike's possession.

BTW - These are not the pics he sent Mike. He sent a pics of a pointed cue simply to show the type of ringwork he wanted.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Vicki

Mrs. Capone
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pizza Bob said:
Yeah, it says that now, but if you look at the times, he added that about 30 minutes after Vicki's post.

He'll have a hard time coming up with the pics - while the cue exists, I know for a fact that, at this moment, it is still in Mike's possession.

BTW - These are not the pics he sent Mike. He sent a pics of a pointed cue simply to show the type of ringwork he wanted.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I asked him if he was aware that the picture was not of a Capone cue. He sent this reply: YES! I saw this picture, which I found on the internet, and I emailed it to Capone and had him make this cue for me.
To which, I replied: So, this is not the cue that is for sale, and it's not even a Capone cue????????

His reply: I found this picture on the internet and had a cue made simalar to the one pictured by Capone.

Obviously you have some type of relationship with this picture. If you put things on the internet with out branding them unfotunately people can use them, its not a crime.

I'm sure he must know that the picture is from billiardcue.com, which has the following copyright notice:

all website contents and images are protected by copyright © 1998 thru 2005

Very naughty.

Whether or not the guy intends to actually pay for the cue so that Mike will ship it to him so he can sell it on ebay to a buyer who will ultimately be very happy with it, I don't know. Maybe he does. Buy right now the cue is owned by Mike Capone, not jmhill917, and in Mike Capone's family room, not jmhill917's. I'd be a little worried about sending this guy a nickle. Hopefully, ebay pulls the auction before a non-AZB'er gets hurt.

Just my .02

Vicki

Last edited: