Ultraskin Fire...............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been using an Ivory medium and while its a great tip i kinda wanted a tad more crispness. Had fellow AZ'r D. Remick(Thanks Duane) put on a new Fire med. Wow. I think i have found THE tip for my Mezz. Its a little firmer and has a sharper sound on impact. Reminds me a lot of the older Moori's. Another winner from Tom. Give one a shot.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fire update..........

Well, have had this on for about a month now and i really like it. I've tried about all the US tips and this one,for me anyway, might be the best. Feels like an older Moori to me and that's a good thing. These seem to be a little firmer than the Ivory and just a bit softer than a Black. I'm assuming the name comes from the color, kind of a orangy-red when you trim it. Give one a shot.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, have had this on for about a month now and i really like it. I've tried about all the US tips and this one,for me anyway, might be the best. Feels like an older Moori to me and that's a good thing. These seem to be a little firmer than the Ivory and just a bit softer than a Black. I'm assuming the name comes from the color, kind of a orangy-red when you trim it. Give one a shot.

ANOTHER EXCELLENT PRODUCT FROM TOM-
Tip is HIGH GRADE LEATHER-
MACHINES/CUTS/TRIMS EASY....
I hit some yesterday with gars' cue at the pool hall-
excellent performing tip-really grips the cue ball well
HIGHLY RECOMMEND-
Especially at the price ;)

swwyocoyote

Registered
info

Good review and info. Have you tried the SIB tips? I am wondering how the fire compares to a sib.
Added some Fire in on my last order with Tom.

Ty

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good review and info. Have you tried the SIB tips? I am wondering how the fire compares to a sib.
Added some Fire in on my last order with Tom.

Ty
Can't recall which SIB i tried but it was too soft for me and mushroomed to quick. I probably should try a harder version but i'm pretty much a Ultraskin guy.