Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page Mechanical Rotation Cue (MEROC) aiming system by Salux
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Vorpal Cue
Just galumping back
Vorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-27-2018, 08:29 AM

I see you're ducking the question. If you want to contribute to the thread, answer a few things for it's readers.

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SYSTEM?

DID YOU GET IT TO WORK?

DO YOU WANT HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT?

DID YOU TRY THE PIVOTING TECHNIQUE I SUGGESTED?

I'm just guessing but I doubt any of your answers would be 'yes'

Quit trying to hijack Salux's thread. Post a topic on the Ghostball Banking system. LOL.

You're just a nuisance and you offer nothing of value. Answer the questions. Put up or shut up.

My Vorpal cue jabbed 'er wonky and the shot went snicker-snack. 'Twas brillig.

Old
  (#32)
Patrick Johnson
Banned
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-27-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorpal Cue View Post
I see you're ducking the question. If you want to contribute to the thread, answer a few things for it's readers.

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SYSTEM?

DID YOU GET IT TO WORK?

DO YOU WANT HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT?

DID YOU TRY THE PIVOTING TECHNIQUE I SUGGESTED?

I'm just guessing but I doubt any of your answers would be 'yes'

Quit trying to hijack Salux's thread. Post a topic on the Ghostball Banking system. LOL.

You're just a nuisance and you offer nothing of value. Answer the questions. Put up or shut up.
You seem to have lost track of the conversation. My response to Salux was about his comment regarding the 90/90 system - I thought that was obvious from the fact that I quoted his comment in my reply (guess not).

You're trying very hard to have an argument, but I'm not particularly interested. Sorry.

pj
chgo-

Old
  (#33)
Vorpal Cue
Just galumping back
Vorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2018, 08:54 AM

And you're trying very hard to duck the questions. I didn't try it and it won't work on paper so I'll nitpick it. Sphereologist my ass.

Answer the questions or shut your pie hole.

Old
  (#34)
Patrick Johnson
Banned
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
I didn't try it and it won't work on paper so I'll nitpick it.
I said 90/90 does work for banks.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#35)
Vorpal Cue
Just galumping back

03-27-2018, 09:47 AM

This is a thread about a pivoting system. Why are you so reluctant to discuss your experimentation with it? A true sphereologist would embrace the chance to learn something new.

EGO > UNDERSTANDING

Old
  (#36)
Patrick Johnson
Banned

03-27-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
This is a thread about a pivoting system. Why are you so reluctant to discuss your experimentation with it? A true sphereologist would embrace the chance to learn something new.

EGO > UNDERSTANDING
Vorpal, if you'll quote something I said in this thread that you disagree with, and describe how you think it's wrong, I'll talk about it with you (as long as you can follow along).

But you're wasting your time trying to bait me into an argument about nothing - hijacking the thread you say you're concerned about.

pj
chgo

Meroc
Old
  (#37)
Valiant Thor
AzB Silver Member
Valiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond reputeValiant Thor has a reputation beyond repute

Meroc - 05-10-2018, 08:25 AM

15,30,45 right/left sweep and your done.PJ YOU JUSTDONT UNDERSTAND

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: