80's Diamond Pockets

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
I'm setting up an OLD red label diamond, and the person said they might want new pockets, will the ones pictured below fit?

UaA76ro.jpg

aSS4odZ.jpeg

ypNfCIB.jpeg

XjLkjZH.jpeg

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I'm setting up an OLD red label diamond, and the person said they might want new pockets, will the ones pictured below fit?

Yessir, those will fit! Might be a lil tight of a fit, I have "opened" up the holes a lil on those older red labels with a drill to make them go in easier. You also can order them direct from Diamond (812)288-7665 and I also sell them, can drop ship to you asap! Hope all goes smooth!

TFT

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Coos Cues

Coos Cues

Sheldon I have an identical red label table made in 2002 that Glen Hancock rebuilt for me and it had those leather weave pockets. We got a new set with the Kevlar pockets from Donny Wessels at west state billiards https://weststatebilliards.com/ and they were pretty much plug and play. Love them they hold 8 balls without peeking over the slate. Perfect for one hole.

We also built some reinforcement gussets for where the legs bolt to the frame as it was a little wobbly there as originally built.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Sheldon I have an identical red label table made in 2002 that Glen Hancock rebuilt for me and it had those leather weave pockets. We got a new set with the Kevlar pockets from Donny Wessels at west state billiards https://weststatebilliards.com/ and they were pretty much plug and play. Love them they hold 8 balls without peeking over the slate. Perfect for one hole.

We also built some reinforcement gussets for where the legs bolt to the frame as it was a little wobbly there as originally built.
Thank you, I will look at reinforcing there too. A friend of mine bought a blue lable diamond Professional and the 2 pockets at the foot end were 2" deeper than the rest and held all 15 balls without peeking!