Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page WTB: Used Good Beginner Cue (production name brand)

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
WTB: Used Good Beginner Cue (production name brand)
Old
  (#1)
McycleRider
AzB Bronze Member
McycleRider is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

WTB: Used Good Beginner Cue (production name brand) - 05-15-2017, 07:34 AM

My 15-year-old son just started playing pool and would like his own cue. He is fairly mature for his age and, If possible, I would like to find him a halfway decent used beginner cue. I'm not looking for anything over the top, but hope to stick with the following brands: Mcdermott/Viking/Lucasi/Falcon/Joss/Meucci/Schon...

Please PM me pics and prices.. something in the $100 range would be great!

Also, please keep offerings straight and not noticeably scratched or dinged. It would be nice to find something with a design, such as a few points or a few inlays (if possible).

Thank you for your time and attention!

Old
  (#2)
Johnny Rosato
AzB Silver Member
Johnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McycleRider View Post
My 15-year-old son just started playing pool and would like his own cue. He is fairly mature for his age and, If possible, I would like to find him a halfway decent used beginner cue. I'm not looking for anything over the top, but hope to stick with the following brands: Mcdermott/Viking/Lucasi/Falcon/Joss/Meucci/Schon...

Please PM me pics and prices.. something in the $100 range would be great!

Also, please keep offerings straight and not noticeably scratched or dinged. It would be nice to find something with a design, such as a few points or a few inlays (if possible).

Thank you for your time and attention!
Call David Schmelke @ Schmelke and order a new standard Sneaky Pete, standard specs and either a Triangle or LePro tip, (forget about fancy layered tips), for about $100. Lots of info on this forum about them. From that he'll learn more about what he likes/wants in a cue. Good luck to you both.... http://schmelkecue.com/

Old
  (#3)
Huntinfool7
AzB Silver Member
Huntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond reputeHuntinfool7 has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2017, 08:34 AM

I have a player cue it's on here somewhere but it's linen wrapped about a 19 ounce. Perfectly straight and has the best tip I could buy!

I paid over 57 bucks for the leather case comes with tapper chalk holder all sorts of goodies!

I'm not 100% sure but I think I put 150 dollars shipped to your door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#4)
cuecrazy
AzB Silver Member
cuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond reputecuecrazy has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2017, 09:19 AM

I have a NEW Players sneaky pete. $80 shipped to your door with case.
For photos text me at 614-209-4991
Dave

Playing cue:
Huebler

Old
  (#5)
McycleRider
AzB Bronze Member
McycleRider is on a distinguished road

05-15-2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2twoball View Post
Call David Schmelke @ Schmelke and order a new standard Sneaky Pete, standard specs and either a Triangle or LePro tip, (forget about fancy layered tips), for about $100. Lots of info on this forum about them. From that he'll learn more about what he likes/wants in a cue. Good luck to you both.... http://schmelkecue.com/
Thanks for all the replies! I went ahead and took 2twoball's advice and ordered him the Schmelke Sneaky Pete. I went with the 3/8-10 joint and triangle tip. I must admit, I'm really interested in seeing how the Schmelke hits.

Old
  (#6)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

05-15-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McycleRider View Post
Thanks for all the replies! I went ahead and took 2twoball's advice and ordered him the Schmelke Sneaky Pete. I went with the 3/8-10 joint and triangle tip. I must admit, I'm really interested in seeing how the Schmelke hits.
They hit better then they should for $100 or so.

New cue-Schmelke custom Bocote merry widow
Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey-for sale-PM me
I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: