How To Issue iTrader Feedback
Old
  (#1)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Post How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 08:50 AM

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be the "25" in the example above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name' ". Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction was based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be *required* to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

If all of the above steps are taken and it will not allow you to submit, please make sure the comments you left are not too short. If too short an error message should come up but even if not, try to make a longer comment then submit and that should work.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

Best,
Brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Last edited by Kickin' Chicken; 08-13-2018 at 09:39 AM.

feedback
Old
  (#2)
chrism43
AzB Bronze Member
chrism43 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

feedback - 05-11-2017, 11:19 AM

I am trying to post feedback and do not understand the instructons

Old
  (#3)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrism43 View Post
I am trying to post feedback and do not understand the instructons
Sorry I didnt see your post earlier.

Did you figure out how to post iTrader?

Feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

best,
brian kc

Old
  (#4)
Coondogg
Just looking...
Coondogg is on a distinguished road

Talking 12-11-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
Sorry I didnt see your post earlier.

Did you figure out how to post iTrader?

Feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

best,
brian kc
I could very well be mistaken as I seem to be told that I am quite frequently, but I get the feeling that after reading both posts, he may just be kidding. Your instructions are very thorough and easy to folllow, and I wish more people took the time to properly explain things, but in any case, I read your post, then his, then laughed. I took it as a joke, but then again, I'm probably just wrong...as usual...

-DC

Old
  (#5)
Bigbrown66
AzB Silver Member
Bigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2018, 05:50 AM

I just purchased a cue from a member on here and donít see an I trader rating by his avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player: Lucasi Custom Hybrid 1710
Other cues:
McDermott G225C2 Cue of the month June 2017
McDermott G213 (Possibly for sale)
McDermott EN-3
McDermott D-3
McDermott EB-4 early version (Possibly for sale)
McDermott NG-01 (Jump/break)
Viking V117
Viking G62
Adam/Helmstetter RH-2 (Would like to find out year made)

Every day when you wake up, you have a choice to make...you can have a good day, or a bad day. It's a simple choice.

Old
  (#6)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado

01-04-2018, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbrown66 View Post
I just purchased a cue from a member on here and don’t see an I trader rating by his avatar

look below any az member's name or avatar if they have one and you will see a box containing the following info:

status

vcash

iTrader

if you look at the one that says iTrader, it will have 2 numbers there, the one on the left indicating how many iTrader ratings have been posted for that member and the one on the right will be the percentage that were positive.

if you click on the left number (even if it is a zero) you will be taken to another page for that member where near the top left it will let you click on "Submit iTrader For xxxx" and from there you can follow the more detailed instructions written in the first post of this sticky.

best,
brian kc.

Last edited by Kickin' Chicken; 01-15-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Old
  (#7)
Bigbrown66
AzB Silver Member
Bigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbrown66 has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
look below any az mamber's name or avatar if they have one and you will see a box containing the following info:

status

vcash

iTrader

if you look at the one that says iTrader, it will have 2 numbers there, the one on the left indicating how many iTrader ratings have been posted for that member and the one on the right will be the percentage that were positive.

if you click on the left number (even if it is a zero) you will be taken to another page for that member where near the top left it will let you click on "Submit iTrader For xxxx" and from there you can follow the more detailed instructions written in the first post of this sticky.

best,
brian kc.

Just went and looked...donít see v cash or I trader... but over 4k posts

Player: Lucasi Custom Hybrid 1710
Other cues:
McDermott G225C2 Cue of the month June 2017
McDermott G213 (Possibly for sale)
McDermott EN-3
McDermott D-3
McDermott EB-4 early version (Possibly for sale)
McDermott NG-01 (Jump/break)
Viking V117
Viking G62
Adam/Helmstetter RH-2 (Would like to find out year made)

Every day when you wake up, you have a choice to make...you can have a good day, or a bad day. It's a simple choice.

Old
  (#8)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado

01-15-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbrown66 View Post
Just went and looked...donít see v cash or I trader... but over 4k posts

if you would, please post the az members name so I can have a look or, if you prefer, press the red report button at the bottom left side of this post and ask a moderator to advise you on why you can not see an iTrader listed for that particular member.

best,
brian kc

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: