Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page If you support antifa...
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Cowards
Old
  (#16)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Cowards - 08-19-2019, 10:56 PM

one snowflake runs three of you off in less than three days LOL

ignore.... ignore the truth ...

Just how scared of me are you people???

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#17)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-20-2019, 03:28 AM

This is why I criticize our public education system. Some school systems don't allow Mein Kamph to be in their library, much less require people to read it. Of course, not reading it nor studying history makes him an expert in the subject. That's our education system at work. We spend over $130,000 for a public education and this guy is the final product. We are getting screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Sadly, you need to study history to find out what real Nazi's are. Clearly your are totally clueless to world history or what the Nazi party even stood for.
After you have educated yourself, come back for a discussion.
Your welcome. Have a great evening. Read Mein Kamph , there is a translated version. It is a very interesting read for sure. You will learn something for sure.

PS the right , ie the conservatives, is the opposite of what the Nazi party stood for. But you know that anyway right?????

Old
  (#18)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 03:30 AM

They might just be ignoring your truth. As Biden said, you guys believe in truth over facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post

Old
  (#19)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:

You sound like my brother. He isn’t smart either.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#20)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
This is why I criticize our public education system. Some school systems don't allow Mein Kamph to be in their library, much less require people to read it. Of course, not reading it nor studying history makes him an expert in the subject. That's our education system at work. We spend over $130,000 for a public education and this guy is the final product. We are getting screwed.
Some schools don't allow Mein Kamph.
He may not have read it.
We spend over $130,000 for public education.
You got screwed.
Are you resting your case, counselor?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#21)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:

Not all all bub. You are a mental midget.

Old
  (#22)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

08-20-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
... put me on ignore!
I didn't serve my country to defend morons who don't have a problem with violence so long as the people conducting it also worship the government.
(nor did my father and two brothers).
You should be ashamed of yourselves!
I stand with CO...put me on ignore too!

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#23)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
what the gay little snowflakes aren't melting under the scrutiny of Big Bigotry... how sad for you...

p.s. do some homework the violent arm of the right are actual fuc*ing Nazi's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really, where is the Nazi party? When was the last time they caused violence. I mean, you have to be bat shit pathetic to support a group like Antifa which are more dangerous than Nazi's. I think they just make money selling pamphlets to other idiots on the internet. Probably like Antifa does. Which ones do you buy, from Antifa or the Nazi party? Pretty much the same shit. Well, to normal people anyways.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#24)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

08-20-2019, 08:49 AM

Spot the fascist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=81k93Guu-Oc

Is it the guy holding a sign that says "the right to openly discuss ideas must be defended", or is it a group of dumbasses that call themselves Antifa?

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#25)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

08-20-2019, 11:23 AM

Guys like Softsnot don't want the truth.

They think violence is the answer but fail to understand that the people with all the guns have been VERY patient with their nonsense.

Masked punks who think they can influence by sucker punching old men...make the guys who really are a threat to them angry and much less tolerant of their BS.

Your ANTIFA lives are really not that valuable to me...speaking for myself.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Really, where is the Nazi party? When was the last time they caused violence. .
Charlottesville comes to mind.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#27)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-20-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Charlottesville comes to mind.
El Paso, is another

the right wingers are selling this racist ranting to each other in hardcover...
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/p...o9hdyK5vjZABws

then there is this

https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...-report-2019-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Guys like Softsnot don't want the truth.

They think violence is the answer but fail to understand that the people with all the guns have been VERY patient with their nonsense.

Masked punks who think they can influence by sucker punching old men...make the guys who really are a threat to them angry and much less tolerant of their BS.

Your ANTIFA lives are really not that valuable to me...speaking for myself.
looks like you guys are the violent ones

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Last edited by softshot; 08-20-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Old
  (#28)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

08-21-2019, 02:06 AM

Charlottesville and El Paso are excellent examples of racists committing murders. True. Now, post a racists group or a so-called group on the right that shows up as a group to commit violence. How about showing me that same group promoting murder or mayhem from their members as their prime stated purpose. If you can do that, then that group is a terrorist organization or group. Next, show me a time that ANTIFA has gathered and their stated purpose was not violence. Regardless of a group's thinking (Right and Left are your labels), if their stated purpose is to commit violence or even property damage, that group should be condemned. People embracing ANTIFA because their name sounds like "anit fascism" is ignorant.

Quote:
El Paso, is another

then there is this

Old
  (#29)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-21-2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
what the gay little snowflakes aren't melting under the scrutiny of Big Bigotry... how sad for you...

p.s. do some homework the violent arm of the right are actual fuc*ing Nazi's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read a book.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#30)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

08-21-2019, 04:32 AM

Quote:
El Paso, is another

then there is this

You really need to take off your blinders.
Like a good stock animal, you just look at what your told to and as long as they feed you...you're happy.

BTW, good job donkey.

No amount of fact and truth can penetrate the skull of one as thick as yours.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: