Reload this Page NRA = Domestic Terrorist Organization
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
NRA = Domestic Terrorist Organization
Old
  (#1)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

NRA = Domestic Terrorist Organization - 09-04-2019, 09:04 AM

You'd think they'd be worried about people pooping on the sidewalks, but this tops their agenda.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...s-14411936.php

Last edited by Alan; 09-04-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:22 AM

The same people find the US flag offensive.

The board of supervisors has overstepped their bounds by far.

In addition, their radicalization of mainstream leftist politics is showing.

Just further demonstration of the malicious destructive nature of the mainstream left.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#3)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-04-2019, 09:37 AM

...and these same buffoons support poop in the streets and ANTIFA....not to mention idiots...like the NRA gives a flying f*ck what the SF board of retards thinks of their organization... Be proud, leftists! Every time I think the left has hit the bottom, they find even lower lows!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#4)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.
I urge the "officials" to get down on their knees and kiss my ass straight away.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#5)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:46 AM

To be clear, leftists, Democrats, etc believe this is a terrorist:

They believe this is not a terrorist:

They believe this is not a terrorist:

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#6)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-04-2019, 11:12 AM

Some folks still seem surprised to learn the liberalism is a mental disorder?
You'd think 100,000,000 murdered people in the 20th Century would've been enough for them to have already come to that conclusion.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#7)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 11:46 AM

Who would have guessed that girlish hysteria would be emitting from San Fransisco of all places.

Pending Investigation
Old
  (#8)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

Pending Investigation - 09-04-2019, 12:56 PM

This came about because the Republicans on the Federal Election
Commission won't allow and investigation into the activities and money 30 million that passed
from Russia through the use of spies into the Trump Campaign so I guess you could
say its kinda still pending investigation. It's stalled due to obstruction.

Quote:
You'd think they'd be worried about people pooping on the sidewalks, but this tops their agenda.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...s-14411936.php

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#9)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:00 PM

It was a resolution, not an investigation. A conclusion.

Also, if you read the article, they outlined their reasons for the terrorist label and it had nothing to do with money passing hands. They were clear on their thinking even if their thinking wasn't clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Commission won't allow and investigation into the activities and money 30 million that passed
from Russia through the use of spies into the Trump Campaign so I guess you could

Old
  (#10)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
So... it's the Russians fault people are sh!ting on the streets of San Francisco? I'm confused.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#11)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-04-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
So.....petty partisan politics.

No. They actually believe it.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#12)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-04-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
It was a resolution, not an investigation. A conclusion.

Also, if you read the article, they outlined their reasons for the terrorist label and it had nothing to do with money passing hands. They were clear on their thinking even if their thinking wasn't clear.
Clearly.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#13)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-04-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Gawd that was funny!
Polly want a cracker?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#14)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
I pray to whatever 'powers that be' in the heavens above that you don't really buy into this nonsense...

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#15)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I pray to whatever 'powers that be' in the heavens above that you don't really buy into this nonsense...
Well I guess if Trump loses we'll see if it comes up again. So far he isn't doing all that great.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: