Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page The Transcript: The Lefts Narrative Implodes Again.
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-25-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I would remind Solfla, SJB, Robin, Pangit, PJ and others that their track record on all things Trump is not very good.
They have actually gotten every.single.thing.wrong.

It is quite pathetic.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#47)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-25-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

It is quite pathetic.
Yes they have and will continue to do so.
Meanwhile Trump rolls out more winning policy for 2020.,

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#48)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:

It is quite pathetic.
TDS is a terrible thing.

I am surprised the CDC has not stepped in yet.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#49)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
I just saw a republican congressman claim on tv that Zelenskyy was the first to bring up Biden's name in the conversation with Trump.

Reading the transcript, that's simply a lie.

He also claimed that Zelenskyy was the first to bring up Rudy's name. That is technically true, but it was only after Trump told him he needed the favor of these investigations, and in the context of stating that one of his assistants had already spoken with Rudy and that he was looking forward to Rudy coming there.

Bottom line: the POTUS tells the president of another country -- a country from whom he is withholding financial/military aid at the time -- that POTUS needs him to investigate POTUS's political opponents, and republicans say "ho hum."

I can't even imagine the mouth-foaming outrage by the same people if Obama had done anything close to this.

And we haven't even seen the whistleblower complaint or IG report yet.
Bottom line Zelensky is on board the Trump train and nothing short of the CIA assassinating him is going to prevent the truth from coming out. When those chips fall it's going to be extremely difficult for even the most lying scum in the media to deflect it back at Trump. Unlike here, the swamp in Ukraine can be rapidly drained.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#50)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 06:28 AM

Quote:
You'd better make that sparkling apple cider. You have zero to celebrate with the exception of your delusions.

This is all about Crowdstrike, and the Deep State is freaking out. The forensic analysis they did of the Clinton server is at the center of the whole phony muh Russia hoax.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-crowdstrike/
This says it all:

"The Intelligence Community Assessment (JAR and ICA) is dependent on a forensic analysis report from Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike was a contractor for Clinton and the DNC; and the DOJ now admits they never saw the final Crowdstrike report or the underlying evidence upon which the report is based…"

Occam's razor points directly at good ol' Seth Rich. The simplest explanation is true in this case once again.

Tick tock treasonous cockroaches!

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#51)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

09-26-2019, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
.........….When those chips fall it's going to be extremely difficult for even the most lying scum in the media to deflect it back at Trump...……….
I think you underestimate the MSM...…..

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#52)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 09:31 AM

So since this is Collusion II.

What will Collusion III be?

The Pollock's?
The French?
The Iranian's?

The JEW'S???

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#53)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
So since this is Collusion II.

What will Collusion III be?

The Pollock's?
The French?
The Iranian's?

The JEW'S???
Collusion with a fish? That should be entertaining!

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#54)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
I just saw a republican congressman claim on tv that Zelenskyy was the first to bring up Biden's name in the conversation with Trump.

Reading the transcript, that's simply a lie.

He also claimed that Zelenskyy was the first to bring up Rudy's name. That is technically true, but it was only after Trump told him he needed the favor of these investigations, and in the context of stating that one of his assistants had already spoken with Rudy and that he was looking forward to Rudy coming there.

Bottom line: the POTUS tells the president of another country -- a country from whom he is withholding financial/military aid at the time -- that POTUS needs him to investigate POTUS's political opponents, and republicans say "ho hum."

I can't even imagine the mouth-foaming outrage by the same people if Obama had done anything close to this.

And we haven't even seen the whistleblower complaint or IG report yet.
So, Trump wants Biden's kid investigated. Wow, what a shock. Because Biden stopped the original investigation a few years ago. Is there one shred of evidence that Hunter Biden did anything to help the companies bottom line by accepting $50K a week? Yeah, no. So, the prosecutor wanted to go look at this company and its corrupt board and Joe said no.

What part do you not understand? Oh, yeah, the prosecutor was the "corrupt" one because he wanted to investigate a company he thought was corrupt. Brilliant.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: