Wind shifts
Old
  (#1)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Wind shifts - 09-30-2019, 08:31 AM

I was driving down Hollywood Blvd. yesterday eastbound and just before Western saw a sign that indicated the location of the field office of Adam Schiff.

It looks like it's in the 20s brick building where the old Hollywood Billiards was located in the basement.

The Building has been refurbished and looks good.

Funny how hustlers are attracted to that location. Adam Schiff is my congressional representative.

That corner of Western and Hollywood Blvd. used to be one of the worst intersections in the entire city, back in the day.

In the 1950s, it still was a great neighborhood. That is when the notorious Hollywood Jack was the owner of Hollywood Billiards. He lost his interest in HB according to legend, gambling.

After the 50s the area started to spiral downward. Man that was one crazy pool hall.

Old
  (#2)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post

Adam Schiff is my congressional representative.
My wondering about who would elect him to represent them is over.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#3)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-30-2019, 10:03 AM

He might run for Senator and escape his hood.

dumluk

Old
  (#4)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 10:23 AM

It's wild how they draw the congressional districts. Schiff is the representative for the 28th district.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/CA/28

There are a lot of desperate elements in 28th district, the link takes you to a map.

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
It's wild how they draw the congressional districts. Schiff is the representative for the 28th district.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/CA/28

There are a lot of desperate elements in 28th district, the link takes you to a map.
It's not remotely close to the wildest borders I've seen for a district, but I know those little spur areas and in-and-out cut lines are done for a purpose.

So does it include all of beautiful downtown Burbank, or just a part of it?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#6)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-01-2019, 05:00 AM

So it is a prime location for a fatal accident?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#7)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
It's not remotely close to the wildest borders I've seen for a district, but I know those little spur areas and in-and-out cut lines are done for a purpose.

So does it include all of beautiful downtown Burbank, or just a part of it?
link takes you to map check it out.

Old
  (#8)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 04:24 PM

Was reading Schiff's wiki page and he is a triathlete and writes screenplays in his spare time.

He also voted for the war in Iraq and every increase in defense spending put in front of him.

He is a vegan.

Given that he writes screen plays we can see where he learned to take liberties with reality, like his little stunt in front of his committee, putting words in Trump's mouth.

He went to Stanford and Harvard law school. For all his heavy lifting his eyes give away when he is lying.

That is his weakness. He looks just like Mr. Potato Head and his eyes are huge and he opens them very wide when he is prevaricating, which is often.

He has wall eyes.

Old
  (#9)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-01-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Was reading Schiff's wiki page and he is a triathlete and writes screenplays in his spare time.

He also voted for the war in Iraq and every increase in defense spending put in front of him.

He is a vegan.

Given that he writes screen plays we can see where he learned to take liberties with reality, like his little stunt in front of his committee, putting words in Trump's mouth.

He went to Stanford and Harvard law school. For all his heavy lifting his eyes give away when he is lying.

That is his weakness. He looks just like Mr. Potato Head and his eyes are huge and he opens them very wide when he is prevaricating, which is often.

He has wall eyes.
Vegan!? That’s f*-ing UnAmerican

Old
  (#10)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
He was a federal prosecutor as well. He is a formidable adversary but his weakness is in the veracity department.

This is his moment politically and he wants to make the most of it and has taken a lot of risks.

Old
  (#11)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

10-01-2019, 05:07 PM

I never liked Burbank...…… lol

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
I never liked Burbank...…… lol
His district is most of Hollywood, The Hollywood Hills, West Hollywood and down into Silver Lake too..

Old
  (#13)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-01-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Sure, but he may have no choice, under the state and local fascist dietary laws.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
link takes you to map check it out.
I already looked and it seems the line goes right through the middle of Burbank. I am thinking the downtown area is on one side or the other.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#15)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I already looked and it seems the line goes right through the middle of Burbank. I am thinking the downtown area is on one side or the other.
Burbank is the old haunt of Johnny Carson. Schiff versus Barr. I'll take Barr. One of the reasons I brought up Carson is, he was the king of false sincerity that didn't come off as fawning genuflection.

Schiff's problem is, he is a really bad liar. Man that ain't good in a lawyer. Maybe in the court room it's different but the camera in close up, captures those eyes and all the subtleties and only a fool would believe them.

Looks like there is gonna be a wrestling match in DC. Trump thrives on friction more than just about any human being I can think of.

It's his life. He loves it and seeks it.

I am gonna have to take the Champ in this little dust up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: